Episode V ~ New Character (Favorite)

𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 : 𝟡 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚

𝟚𝟛:𝟝𝟡:𝟝𝟡

.

𝟘𝟘:𝟘𝟘:𝟘𝟘

𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 : 𝟙𝟘 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚

ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼

ANALYZING.......

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 |

𝘝𝘐𝘗 1 - 65%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 2 - 30% + 15%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 3 - 50%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 4 - 40%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 5 - 80%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 6 - 30%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 7 - 50%
𝘝𝘐𝘗 8 - 𝟏𝟎𝟎% |

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 : 𝟼𝟻% + 𝟹𝟶% + 𝟷𝟻% + 𝟻𝟶% + 𝟺𝟶% + 𝟾𝟶% + 𝟹𝟶% + 𝟻𝟶% + 𝟷𝟶𝟶% = 𝟺𝟼𝟶

𝟺𝟼𝟶 / 𝟾 = 𝟻𝟽.𝟻

𝟻𝟽.𝟻 ❌ 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚠𝚘𝚗 = 𝟻,𝟽𝟻𝟶𝟶 𝚠𝚘𝚗 #

*44.77 USD

....

Process...

.
.

ℝ𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦

...

..

.

EP V

'ᖴᖇOᗰ ᑎOᗯ Oᑎ, TᕼE ᗪIᖴᖴIᑕᑌᒪTY Oᖴ YOᑌᖇ ᗰIᔕᔕIOᑎ ᗯIᒪᒪ IᑎᑕᖇEᗩᔕE ᗷᗩᔕEᗪ Oᑎ TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇᔕ YOᑌ GOT ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ'

'YOᑌᖇ ᖴᑌTᑌᖇE ᗪEᑭEᑎᗪᔕ Oᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᑕᕼOIᑕE. TᕼEY ᗰIGᕼT ᗷE YOᑌᖇ ᗩᒪᒪIEᔕ Oᖇ EᐯEᑎ EᑎEᗰIEᔕ.'

'ᗷE ᑎOTEᗪ TᕼᗩT TO TᕼIᑎK TᗯIᑕE ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᗩᑕTIOᑎ'

'ᔕO GOOᗪ ᒪᑌᑕK. >_•'

M/N never thought that he would fall into the trap of trusting the System too much, where he had already stuck in a tough situation and currently, the System didn't cut his burden, instead, making him dropped deeper which was nearly impossible to climb out from that trap. Maybe the System was intentionally created to make his life more 'interesting', or, just to bring a little bit more spicy for those VIPS.

Regarding to the System's statement, M/N got to drift the situation currently.

Firstly, the System might assign him the tasks accordingly to the webtoon characters, and the difficulty was set by the favors he gained from them. Then, did that mean the more the favorable he earned, the harder the mission was? M/N had no clue for that one. Secondly, he got the chance to choose his own allies or friends. That meant, there were two parties for him to join - Hobin's and 244's. Making a small laugh, he shook his head as he had already known his choice. But it would be better for him to stand as a spectator and provided help to Hobin's from time to time. He could even be their mastermind since he had already known how the story progressed. Lastly, as for the punishment..... Since the System gave him the freedom to select his friends, that indicated he could reject to follow some of the ridiculous mission given by the System. In briefly, there was nothing to limit his action now.