92

Warning: I don't even know if this chapter needs a warning, but I'll put it in here just in case.

The ambient is fogged.

Much fogged than how it was before.

Hot, as it always is.

What less to expect from a night club.

Fortunately for Yeosang, he didn't have to struggle so much to get inside.

Seems like Jimin gave the bouncer an identification picture of him after all, knew he can count on Minnie for this type of shit.

Not wasting any time, Yeosang pushed through the crowd of bodies - already losing themselves to the heavy loud music - and finally got to the bar. It didn't take long for him to find Wooyoung, since he's the only one with a bright shirt to notice, and so Yeosang teasingly crept up behind him.

Startled, Wooyoung turns his head with eyes widen but then immediately smiles when he sees Yeosang standing there with his amused grin, "Don't just come up to me like that-"

Yeosang shut up him when he pressed their lips together, holding onto his waist so tightly in his arms while the world around them faded into the background. A slow smile was creeping up Wooyoung's lips in between the kiss, urging Yeosang to kiss him deeper with his own smile before pulling away, nuzzling their foreheads together.

Chuckling, Wooyoung whispers, "Well, guess I wasn't wrong with you always finding your way back to me."

Yeosang didn't respond back, only kisses his lips once again before taking the shot glass that was in front of him on the table and takes a quickly gulp before taking Wooyoung's hand to the dance floor.

"Let's enjoy our fucking night."

The two got lost in their own world the second the song changed, too far in their zone to notice the familiar mafia boss moving through the crowd beside them - who fought with everything inside him to not look at the pair - and went on his search until eventually found who he was looking for.

Jimin is in between his two boyfriends, dancing to the music, exchanging doses of physical affection here and there, but to be fair....

They looked so awkward.

Taemin tried not to cringe to the way Taehyung and Jeongguk did not know at all on how to move to this style of music, and Jimin physically restraining himself to go along with their own rhythm to not over do it.

Oh man....

This is so bad....

Okay well, time to act natural.

Painfully smiling now, Taemin goes up to them.

Jeongguk was the first to notice him and Taemin instinctively tenses up, expecting him to send him a dirty look or make him turn away from them. Surprisingly, he immediately smiles and waves him over.

Oh?

This is.... New.

Feeling a little shy, flustered, Taemin approaches them. Perhaps Taehyung was a bit more tense, but he did manage to offer a small smile back just for the sake of it. Meanwhile arms were suddenly wrapped around his neck, followed by a familiar candy scent that Taemin use to be so incredibly obsessed with once upon a time.

A scent that once sent giddiness to over flow every inch of his body.

Instead of feeling his heart skip a beat as it used to, his soul felt calm to those familiar arms cocooned around his body and he didn't hesitate in wrapping his arms back around the man back.