M.W. Short: Secrets

Mr. Drake entered a building deep below the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom. No one knew of this location, and it seemed as if it had been abandoned for ages. Possibly a crypt of sorts.
He pulled out a set of keys once he reached a tall door and inserted the correct key into the lock, forcing it to open with a loud groan. Directly behind him, he had a Visitor on a stretcher cart behind him. He pulled it into the room with him and let the door slam shut behind him.

He began pushing the cart through the darkness, seeming like he knew where he was going. His expression remained stoic the whole time he walked, his expensive shoes clicking softly on the solid ground.
He walked for about five minutes before coming upon a room that was filled with blue torches on the walls. They didn't light up the entire room, but it allowed those who were in the center of the room to be seen.
Mr. Drake looked ahead to see someone...or some...thing...sitting on a raised stone at the end of the room. It made eye contact with him.

???: *deep growl*

Mr. Drake: Now, now. No need for that. I assure you, I mean no harm.

???: Who are you, and how did you find this place?

The figure stood up and lifted a hilt off the ground. From it, a deep red glow emanated from it to form a sword-like blade of light. The blade was over six feet long, but less than an inch thick.

Mr. Drake: You don't have any intentions of striking me with that thing now, do you?

The figure took a step forward, its knuckles popping as it tightened its grip.

???: I have every intention of doing so.

The figure began approaching Mr. Drake, readying its blade. Mr. Drake stopped and pushed the cart forward.

Mr. Drake: Here.

The figure stopped approaching.

???: What is this? Is this...an inkling?

Mr. Drake: Not any ordinary inkling. It's said that she used to be a complete terror of her universe. But she turned soft and decided to help out those who are currently Visitors.

???: Who are the Visitors?

Mr. Drake: My friend...You are one yourself. Anyone who came from an alternate universe is one.

???: Who are you and how do you know all this?

The figure comes fully into Mr. Drake's view. They were tall, had skin as black as night in some places, while other spots were a dark ashen gray. It's face was had a bony look to it, like it's skull was possibly on the outside of its skin in some places.

Mr. Drake: I heard your mission in your old universe was an utter failure.

???: H-How do you know that?

Mr. Drake: You successfully reset the universe to your liking. No one has ever seen anything like it in a long...long time.

???: Did you find this all out when we came through!?

They approached Mr. Drake with their weapon, but Mr. Drake just held out his hand, and suddenly the figure stopped, feeling overcome by some force.

???: W-What? What is this?

Mr. Drake: I will tell you this once and once only. Never underestimate the people you face.

His voice suddenly changed, like he was speaking out of two mouths at once. His voice sounded normal, but there was a second...much darker voice to go with it.

Mr. Drake: You just might regret it later on, Obidion.

Obidion: Now you know my name!?

Mr. Drake formed his hand into a soft fist, but gently applied pressure, and with every subtle movement, Obidion became overcome by a feeling of being unable to move. He felt as if his life force was being drained from him with every passing second. It became harder to breathe, even though he felt no pressure around his neck.