CHAPTER ONE: TIME TRAVEL FOR DUMMIES

Authors Note: thank you for choosing to read :-)

In a time like no other, a place on the vast universe. A time keepers tale was unfolding.

"Did it work? It should be a month earlier." He thought. He couldn't believe he had embarrass himself, to even confess that he liked her, and be rejected in front of so many people. Oh the shame, but he was lucky to come across a weird looking book. Even the title was weird. 'Time Travel for Dummies'.

He started looking around, and got startled by a carriage passing beside him. Making him lose balance. Hitting his butt on the floor.

"Mister are you all right?" an old man on top of the carriage said.

"I... I ummm..." He looked up and saw not just one moon but two. There were also some strange creatures. Flapping their wings, as they flu beside the old men. They looked like flying chickens. The old men had weird clothes on, they looked like traditional clothes from some unknown country.

"Wa-What is going on. Is this not Earth? Did I not just go back in time? but why are there two moons?" He thought, "I should have only gone back a month, but this. It seems like it's not even earth!" He took out his brand new phone from his pocket, he looked at it, there was no signal.

A thought came across his mind, no wifi, no internet.

"No!, this can't be!" He screamed from shock, as his legs became numb wobbling. He fell backwards and fainted. Who would have thought that buying a $1,000 phone and paying for the full year service would end up so useless. Oh, all those dollars would have been better spent on something else.

The old men got out of the carriage, and headed towards the young men.

"how weird, What type of clothes are these?" the old men thought.

"Daddy! daddy! look, look at this weird man. How could he have been inside the strange light?" the young child asked, as he looked straight at him examining from top to bottom.

The old man was about to grab the young boys hand. He wanted to check his vital signs and see if he was injured. But as he was about to grab his hand, he saw it. He saw the seal. "oh my it's another one" the old man gasped.

"We should report it as soon as possible. But he looks like his alone, since he was in the middle of nowhere. If we report him, he might just end up killed with no backing. But what should we do then?"

The old man smacked the young boy right on the face "hey wake up!" he shouted. The young boy felt dizzy but was coming around as he opened his eyes and saw the weirdly dressed old men.

"Boy, where's your guardian?" the old men Asked. "this late at night without your escort will only bring trouble. Especially since your one of those." He looked at the boys hand, with narrow eyes.

"one of those? what does this old man mean?" he thought, as he looked at the old man. Who was staring intently at his hand. He stared down where the old man had his gaze. Startled by the sudden looking birthmark in his hand. He touched it. "What's this?" he asked, as he rubbed it.

The old men found it strange. Who would not know what that is. Who in this world wouldn't know. And that question, as if it's their first time seeing it.

"Young boy, where's your family. Or your guardian? Are you perhaps heading to the school of kings?" the old men asked, as he looked at the young boy's eyes.

"School of kings? What do you mean?" the Young man asked, as he tried to get up from the floor. Stumbling again, he lost his balance and his vision started to become blurry.