CHAPTER 24: LOVE CONFESSION?

Boss had taken a few steps out. He looked at Momo, capturing every expression on his face. He closed the door, as he let out a small smile.

"Good, you're out" Jakalen said, as she quickly went to his side and wrapped her hand around his arm. She wanted to get closer to this person, even if it meant to throw her pride away. She must capture this prey at all cost. 

"..." Momo.

"Who said you could touch me, you're not entitled to do so." Boss spoke in a domineering tone, as he gripped her wrist to the point of almost breaking. His eyes had become dark with killing intent. He really wanted to burn her into ashes. He pushed her away. She gript her wrist from pain as she stumbled and almost fell, but just in time Tim was able to catch her. Boss knew very well that if he burned her into nothingness, his little bunny would be very angry.

"Sorry brother, please don't mind her. She's oblivious sometimes." Tim said, as he recalled the actions of the two. How Boss would dote on the other even kissing his hand. They definitely had something going on between them. He had to be blind to think otherwise. But look at her, she doesn't know when to give up. He will need to knock some sense into her.

"You stop doing unnecessary things." Tim said to the thieving women.

"What am I doing? I'm not doing anything." She glared at Momo and started to walk to the center where a table and chairs were laid. She sat down and looked at them. "If it wasn't because of him, I wouldn't be treated this way. He needs to disappear." She really wanted to murder someone, unknown to her, because of that person she was left alive. 

"Well aren't you coming?" She asked. Tim walked to her side and took a seat, as he looked back at the other two.

Boss didn't even give them a glance. He had his sight at his little bunny.

"Little bunny, have you changed your mind yet?" Boss said as he looked intently at Momo's dark brown eyes, that sparkled like the sun. He got closer and closer, grabbing his cheek. He squeezed.

"No, what's there to change? Either way I'll be right next to you." he said with a glare.

Boss other hand became restless, grabbing Momo's waist shortening the distance between them.

"But that's not the same, what if you get hurt"

"Who would dare to hurt me? The only one who would dare to do anything, would be you" Momos said with a blushed face as he tried to break out of Boss's embrace. But the other wouldn't budge, holding him tighter, ending up holding his waist with both hands. Hugging his little bunny placing his head on the other's shoulder. Badum, badum both their hearts lucked to the rhythm of their beats, making a lovely melody.

Boss didn't want to let go, he had been apart from his little bunny for more than 3 weeks. Everyday had been torture, to not be able to see, nor hear, and even touch him. He had been trapped, unknown to him when he would be released from the soul space. It could have been months or even years, but his little bunny surprised him. To take him out so soon. Can he consider the other to be a learning genius? He will certainly make him into an immortal.

"We should start your cultivation." He spoke into Momo's ear, making it itch from his breath.

"You" His hand rubbed his ear trying to lessen what he felt. Was he playing around with him again? Why was the other doing this?

"You, stop playing around."

"I'm not playing around."

"Yes, you are. Like I said before, I'm no plaything for your entertainment!"

"Who said you were?"

"...?" Momo.

"Let me make it clear." Boss said as his face turned to look straight at Momo. Looking intently at his sparkling brown eyes. His hand rubbed those eyes that captured his essence.