CHAPTER FIVE: UNKNOWN GRUDGE

Authors note: thanks for reading :-)

The room was silent, no one dared to breath as the strange men questioned momo.

"little bunny can't you hear me...?" He asked momo. Momo tried to answer the men but no sound could be heard from him. His mouth was sealed shots not knowing how.

"...um.. do you know him...he can't talk at this moment" the boss of thugs said looking a little shaken, not knowing if they were friends and him just talking of selling him like nothing. "why can't he speak?" the strange men asked. "it's a spell that was put on him when he came. " one of the underlings said.

"d..do you want us to lift the spell?" the boss of thugs stuttered with fear as he asked that question that will seal their fate in an instant. "No need" the strange man said he looked away from Momo. Hearing that, the boss of thugs relaxed his tense body. "take him with the others!" he exclaimed to his underlings. "yes boss" the thugs shouted as they dragged Momo out. At this time Momo didn't know what to think. "Did I wrong him without knowing..." momo questioned himself.

The strange men keeped his eyes on Momo, recalling the events of before. He remembered that out of anger he had killed the person of the (blank?) family. Who he had put so much time and effort to guide; so he can become eligible to go inside the school of kings. As his anger took over and he ended up slicing him into pieces.

After the event passed and he came back to his senses. He realized that he needed to come up with a new plan. And so he thought of taking over the identity of the person he killed, but as he put together that plan their was a witness to this unforeseen event. He couldn't have that. He surrounded the place with a faint elixir to paralyze a person, but it seemed that it didn't work on the standbyer. Having him flee in a flash to the crowd of people.

Not later making the family aware of their son's death. In the end his full months of patience and planning was wasted in that single day. Having the the city guards on guard. Making it harder for him in the end. Needing to make a new plan in a new place. But look at his great luck, now this little thing is here ready to be sold... that is too good of fate. A malice grin appeared in his face as if he wanted to inflict the torcher himself, making the thugs and the boss look with sympathy to this little thing.

The little thing was taken with the others, down to a cold and dark dungeon. You can see in an instant that this place was not hygienic at all. The smell of rotten swept up Momos nose, making him almost vomit. He could see other people laying in the dirty ground and other sitting in the corner with fear in their faces.

Momo didn't know what was going to happen, nor did he know what to do. He was throne inside making him fall to the ground. They locked up the bars with a silver key, the thug put the key in the right side of his waist visible to the eye as if taunting the others slaves that where inside. Momo got up from the ground looking at the thug steeping out from view and only the slaves were left behind.

Momo got up stepping closer and closer to the cell touching the cold metal as he saw the lock. "don't get any funny ideas, it's impenetrable." one of the slaves inside said. He was buff, Showing his muscles to the world, wearing only pants.

Momo didn't say anything he couldn't say anything as he took out something from his clothes and started to wiggle the lock with a bobby pin he had from the other world. don't ask why he had it he just did when he transmigrated. In an instant the lock was open. the slaves who stood their and even the one that were asleep open their eyes wide making everyone stoned, As if they saw something unworldly well it was technically unworldly, tricks from his world.

The buff guy got up from the ground, and stopped momo from heading out. "well done, but we need a plan. They're guarding the hall. We don't want to end up back here. And be massively tortured for trying to escape." a skinny slave said as he stood next to the buff guy. "if we play our cards right, we may just get out of here alive" the buff guy said with a smile. Momo nodded his head as they all of them huddled together.