ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

Narrator Pov

Recently Sero has been having some problems with his girlfriend Mina they haven't talked much to each other or hung out as they used to before UA. She is practically avoiding him but Sero hasn't told anyone since he thinks that he might be overreacting to the situation. But boy was he wrong.

"Hey, Sero can I talk to you for a minute it's about Mina...." Izuku said as he came from the hallways looking a bit worried about telling his friend what he is about to tell him. "Yeah, Izuku! Come sit and let's talk. I have something to tell you about Uraraka anyways" While Izuku had something to say about Sero's relationship Sero had something to say about Izuku's own. 'This is gonna be hard on him is what they both thought simultaneously.

They both sat in silence just to figure out how to tell the other about their partner's infidelity. But it was like a bandage that they must rip off for the wound to heal. "Mina/Uraraka is cheating on you with Kirishma/Iida" Is what they both said at the same time and just like ripping off the bandage they felt the complete wave of their worlds come crashing down. The girls they have been with since High school is cheating on them with the people that they once called friends. But then again it made sense the late-night phone calls, hangouts, and shopping trips with friends they never met, it was like the pieces of the puzzle just came right together.

Just then some of their classmates along with the ones that they were just speaking about came into the room. They all greeted them even the cheaters going up to them and hugging them giving them slight kisses on the cheeks. "Uraraka Ummm I think we should break up...." was all Izuku said making the girl let go of him and look at him in a fake surprised way. "Me too Mina I have some things that I need to figure out..." Sero said both of them agreed with each other's statements. "Oh... well okay if that you want..." both of them what their heads as the girls agreed to break up. Both of the boys nod their heads slowly as they made their way to their rooms leaving everyone in shock.

-2 weeks later-

Izuku and Sero have been outcasted by almost the entire class. Since the break up a rumor spread that the boys had been cheating on the girls which caused them to be social outcasts. But it didn't matter since Izuku was used to it and Sero barely talked to anyone anyways. The only ones on their sides are Shinso and Jirou and the teachers as they knew the real story.

But since the breakup Sero and Izuku have become close they are like best friends they even started stepping out of their comfort zones and sharing their hobbies which they both seemed to like which are getting high and cooking.

Today they were getting high and drinking a little on the roof when Shinso invited them to a party with Jirou.

So now they were in their rooms getting ready for a house party.

Jirou and Shinso