𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Narrator pov

"Bruh, what the fuck is this?" Sero asked, seeing all his classmates at his door. It was early monday morning and they were already starting some shit with him. "We would like to have a talk with you and Izuku." Iida said, pushing his glasses off the bridge of his nose. Sero looked at them and nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, when?" He said that pushing his hand through his hair irritated. First, they woke him up around five in the morning, when school doesn't start for another four hours. Then he had to send Selena back home since she had school.

So his whole mood for the day was about to be messed up. "Right now." He looked at Sero with a serious look. Sero looked at him, then the rest before closing the door in their faces, turning back to the bed, flopping down on it and going back to sleep, mumbling curse as he did. On the other side of the door was the class. "Ummm, I guess ambushing them early didn't work." Iida said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Fucking told your stupid ass. Fucking four eyes." Bakugou said as she grumbled all the way back to his dorm. but that wasn't before he and the rest saw Izuku walking past them a towel hanging loosely around his waist, enough to show his v-line and happy trail. "The fuck are you doing up so early, nerd?!" Bakugou said, gritting his teeth. "Why are you all up in my business?" Izuku said as he got into his room, closing the door behind him. The rest of the class dispersed, going back to their rooms to sleep.

4 hours later

"Izuku i fucking swear to you, if someone gets on my nerves, I will fucking drop kick their ass." Sero said as he and Izuku walked to class. "Now ya ain't gotta be doing all that; what if they break something?" Izuku asked, munching on his breakfast burrito. "The fuck would I care? Las perras necesitan aprender a no meterse conmigo solo porque me mantengo calmado y esa mierda." Izuku laughed a little before taking another bite of his burrito. "So how your date go?" Sero asked, watching the smile grow on Izuku's face. "She just like me for real."

Sero chuckled. "What do you mean by that?" He asked, opening the door to the class. "Okay so you know I rented out the arcade cause she likes games. We had a bomb at time but it got better when I learned that baby can shoot shit for real." Izuku said as he sat down, Sero nodding along. "Like was Fr watching my enemies pistol in hand and all and then kissing in the midst of it, all was just." He shook his head slightly and said, "Amazing, and she's a succubus too." Izuku was just felt connected with Tamika.

"Tch, she's probably a whore." Bakugou mumbled as he tapped his pencil onto the table. Now, this wasn't a well-known fact but Izuku had good senses. So he turned around, looking at the blonde. "What was that, Katsuki?" Izuku asked his entire demeanor changed in that moment from sounding like a love-struck teen to a cold menace. "Nothing nerd." Katsuki said she was not even giving him his attention. "Oh great." He turned back, looking at Sero, who was doodling in his journal. "So, what about your date?" Izuku asked, nudging the boy. "Man, we didn't even make it to the club.Me hizo comerla en mi coche y en alguna mierda de verdad lo volvería a hacer." Izuku chuckled. "Oh, for real? Then what did y'all do?" He asked while watching his friend grin foolishly.

"Fuimos al cine y, literalmente, ni veinte minutos en el cine y ella ya me estaba masturbando en medio de la película y ella y yo solo vibramos a un nivel completamente diferente al de las otras chicas como tú y Tamika". Izuku nodded before dapping up his best friends. "They already got us hooked." Izuku joked but he wasn't lying; they had the boys already wrapped around their little fingers. "Hey guys." Jirou said as she leaned on Izuku's table while Shinso sat in front of Sero. "What's up? How was y'all get away?" Sero asked, dapping up Shinso. "Good, we just chilled and relaxed in my room the entire time, which was very relaxing." Jirou said.

As the group talked a little, the class was only able to catch small bits but Katsuki, except when Sero spoke in Spanish. But he was sure to be relay the things he heard to the rest of the class. "Alright, you little fucking headaches in human form, let's get started with the day." Aizawa walked in his sleeping bag and lesson plan in hand. "So today we are going to be doing review on your quadratic function and equations." A few groaned, while others silently complained.

While their mathematical torture continued, some did better than others it seemed that a certain principal had been monitoring what had been happening and had devised a plan to keep his fresh source of drama going. "This is going to be so much fun." He said as he looked at his plan sorted neatly on his computer.

2 hours later

"Now what the fuck does the rat satan fuck ace principal want now." Shouta said as he shoved his hands into his pockets, grudgingly walking to the auditorium with his class following behind along with the other classes. "Isuku, what do you think?" jirou asked, tapping the green-haired males shoulder. "I don't know. I can't really tell you what Nezu's thinking all the time." Izuku said, lying out of his ass. He and Nezu were somewhat two peas in a pod but Izuku was more of the calm and collected version, while Nezu tends to lean into being a psychopath at times.

"Well, please let it be something good." Sero said as he gave out his silent prayer to any of the gods watching. "I hope it's not about his teas again. It took me so long to find peace again after that sh*t." Shinso said with a shiver running up his spine. "For real, I still have trouble looking at certain teas without feeling like he's screaming the properties and taste description at me." Sero said as they walked through the door. It was slowly filling as the teachers made their way to the stage, chatting It seemed as if only Nezu had a clue of what the sudden assembly was about.

"Now, students, if you can please quiet down." Nezu said as the curtain was drawn back, revealing himself standing on the podium with his famous tea cup and tray, his somewhat creepy smile never fading off his face. "Now I know many of you are wondering what this is about but don't worry, it's all good news!" He said the clink of his cup and tray filling the deadly, silent room. "Now it has come to my attention that even though we have many classes that normal classes do, we don't have many of the events. So I would like to incorporate some."

The auditorium burst into a buzz as they talked and whispered about the decree from their principal. "The first one is to be a spring formal; it will be hosted with our joint support course school since theirs is coming up in the next month. So it would be wise to prepare. Also, to show good will and intentions, they will be sending over some of their best support students while we do the same. They'll be here tomorrow." Nezu said, taking his tea, as he seemingly walked and disappeared off stage.

"Izuku..."

"Sero..."

"They might be coming..."

1304 words