ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

They were walking toward the vehicle. Despite the fact that Tamika was now fully awake, Izuku was still holding onto her. "So, Princess, which school do you attend?" While adjusting a braid behind her ear, Izuku enquired. "I study design and hope to become a support hero in the future." She twirls his hair and wraps it around her finger. "Well, you think you can design something for me, princess?" Opening the trunk fully, he enquired. "Just tell me what, and I've got you." He smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss, only to be stopped by the squeals of a certain bird hero and r-rated hero. He kissed her cheek before getting into the car, telling the others to follow suit by putting their belongings in the trunk and doing the same. "We'll finish it later," he said. The heroes followed them until they reached UA, and since it was Friday, there was no issue with the girls being there or on the property. "Problem child, you and your small group had better make up today's lessons and homework or I'll double the training." They all felt a small shiver run down their spines as they watched the enraged man's figure fade away. "Well, there are hero meetings going on, so let's go!" They remained still for a brief moment before gathering their belongings from the trunk and making their way to the dorms. The girls were given a thorough tour of the UA campus by them, and they even ran into some other students they knew. When they entered the common area, the entire class was engaged in conversation until Izuku's boisterous laugh broke it. 

Now being faced with the stares of the entire class, he settled down, wiping a tear from his eye as they looked at him and his group confused

Now being faced with the stares of the entire class, he settled down, wiping a tear from his eye as they looked at him and his group confused. "Izuku, what's so funny?" Momo asked while cocking her head in perplexity. "How uraraka wanted to be with me again just the other night at a party, but he's sitting here all cuddled up with Iida," Izuku sneered as everyone looked at them noticing the extreme closeness between the two. "I'm just trying to console her." Iida tried to make the accusation seem as absurd as possible. Izuku only nodded before slinging Tamika over his shoulder, causing her to yelp. "All right, I'm going into my room now, so please don't bother me unless someone is dead." He said as he moved down the hallway. Before Uraraka could continue, a small sting against her neck occurred as she stared at Tamika with her eyes glowing a sinister gold and sporting a glint of red. As they entered the elevator, she muttered, "Watch your fucking self," to the brunette. "Damn, she hates you so much." As Sero had his arm around her waist, Selena said with a smile on her face. "But I didn't do anything; all I wanted to do was talk to him last time, and she just jumped on me." Uraraka spoke while choked up and some tears started to stream down her face. "Oh Ura..." Under the guise of comforting her friend, Mina went over despite the fact that she knew they were both grinning at the commotion. "Whatever, rip off Kirby." Selena rolled her eyes as she looked at the entire common room. Everything that was made of metal, including the building support beams, was starting to shake. "If you try to take or break me or Sero, I will kill you brutally, grind up your body, and send it back to your parents as a dish." The building began to squeak, and she grinned. "Selena, stop fucking with the metal." Selena came to a halt as she heard Tamika's voice in her head before pulling Sero, who was stunned by her prowess, towards the elevator. "Take me to your room, love," she said, a smile on her face. He was falling, hard and fast. Jirou and Shinso trailed behind them as they entered the elevator, shocking some students who were still holding onto their necks as their necklaces pulled around or dug into their skin. They had a basic understanding of the girls' strength now. 

Tamika was lying across the legs of Izuku's bed as he sat on it with his back against the headboard

Tamika was lying across the legs of Izuku's bed as he sat on it with his back against the headboard. They were both comfortably seated and watching television. Her braids were soothed by his touch. She asked, turning to face him, "So what are we going to do now?" "Well, we could set up a date." Looking down at her, he said with a regal grin spreading across his freckled face. She snuggled into his chest and hummed contentedly. The television had now turned into background noise for the two of them. "So where do you want to go?" he asked. "Well, I was curious about this new arcade on 9th and Uni Lane." He listened as she went on a rant about the games she wanted to play at the arcade and the things she would do afterward, while she was sitting up facing him. He merely made mental notes of them, planning to record them in writing later, so he would be aware of what to do to make it to the best possible date for her—one that would be unforgettable. He drew her close to him until she was straddling his lap and asked, "So what do you like?" She glowed as she spoke, and he watched her full, brown-glossed lips move as the words, which sounded like the voice of an angel, fell into his ears. They continued for hours, exchanging interests and talking about other things while others observed and listened to the words that came out of the other person's mouth.

 They continued for hours, exchanging interests and talking about other things while others observed and listened to the words that came out of the other person's mouth

Sero was sitting in his room playing music as he was slowly dancing with Selena. He had his head resting on top of her head, and her head was resting on his chest. They both moved slowly, swaying gently as they danced together to the music, fostering a tranquil and loving ambiance. "You want to go on a date later?" Sero questioned here and there as they danced, feeling her nod against his chest, but it was just blissful peace. Unlike Mina who only wanted to go out and party, he was feeling something with Selena that he had never felt before. All of their dates took place in crowded places like bars and arcades, and as a result, they only went to parties when Mina requested them, with Sero sleeping in the car because he discovered that the parties she attended consisted mainly of people standing around drinking and conversing with no dancing or other activity. Perhaps without realizing it, he was drifting away from Mina in the same manner that she was. However, now that he had something that might last, it didn't matter as much.