Bonus Chapter

Jasmine

"aalasee kutton ko jagao!" I heard Simran walk in and open the curtains, causing Michael to immediately move his hand from my ass to my waist. I had my head on his shoulder and my arm around his waist and my leg on his. I'll be as clingy as I want. (wake up you lazy dogs)

"What time is it?" Michael yawned as I kept my eyes closed.

"Four"

"For fucks sake" he mumbled.

"Alex. Leo. They argue alot" she stated, making him chuckle.

"Tell me about it. Those two do not get along"

"They're a bunch of babies. Jasminder. Wake up!" She shook my leg. "What time did you guys sleep last night?"

"I don't know" He yawned again. "Why are we up at four in the morning?"

"Um I don't know. Maybe it's because it's your wedding day?"

"I know that. Why four? The ceremony is at twelve"

"Because the morning prayer is at nine, Michael. Keep up" she sighed. "I'm going to be back in ten minutes and if your little fiancé isn't awake, I'm going to slap her" she threatened before she left, making him sigh.

He tapped my thigh and I groaned as I pulled the blanket over our bodies.

"It's our wedding day, sweetheart. I'm very excited. I just want to get this over with and be able to call you my wife already. I know the other two losers can't wait for their week. You better be excited too or I'm going to kill you" He joked, feeling me smile into his chest.
"Oh well. I guess you're not as excited as me" He sighed, pulling my arm off him.

I giggled and put my entire body on top of him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm more excited than you" I mumbled into his neck.

He sat up, putting his feet on the ground as I clung on to me whilst he stood up. "We'll see about that" He walked into the bathroom to do everything.

. . .

"Do I look okay?" I asked Alex and Leo.

I was wearing a traditional red dress with a small amount of makeup because I knew I was going to get very hot, especially with all of this jewellery and the weight of this dress.

"I think you look much much more than okay, mi amor" Leo carefully brushed an eyelash away from under my eye.

"You look more than beautiful" Alex cupped my jaw. I smiled with tears brimming my eyes. "Um excuse me. None of that" He was about to wipe my eyes when I moved my head back to look up.

"Make-up" I smirked. I heard someone calling my name from outside the room.

"Okay we'll see you in a bit, my love" Leo kissed the top of my head before leaving as Alex did the same.

"Hello" Simran awkwardly smiled up at him them before walking into the room. "Are you ready? You have to go now" she adjusted my 'maang tikka' for the billionth time as I nodded and followed her out.

I'm getting married?! I'm getting married. There are so many butterflies in my tummy right now. Like I could throw up. I didn't think I could love someone this much and now I'm getting married to the men I love most in this entire dunya