Bonus XVI

After their wedding

Michael

"AH! Fuck off you shit eating cunt" I yelled when Jasmine scared me whilst I came out of the toilet.

Four times today.

Four fucking times.

"Next time you do that, it's a punch in the face" I mumbled, walking away from her. She was clutching her stomach, bent over, laughing silently and I knew their were tears forming.

I love it when she has those belly laughs. They make me smile. They're so cute.

"It's so funny" she laughed, catching up to me.

"No it's not and just because you did that, you have to go put it in"

She slowly calmed down "But-"

"No buts. We let you off yesterday"

We didn't let her off yesterday.

"No you didn't?!"

"Did we not? Oh well. Go. Now." I pointed upstairs.

"Fine but look what Victor gave me" she held up a small bunch of flowers. "Jasmines for Jasmine" she smiled.

I smiled too. "Where is he?"

"Down downstairs with Leo. With a man called Reggie? Reginald? I don't know. Leo's not happy though."

Ugh that cunt.

"I see. Go."

She sighed and gave me the flowers as I slapped her ass before she went upstairs. I put them behind my ear and went back into the kitchen to continue making breakfast.

"What time is Brian coming?" Alex walked in from the living room.

"Two"

"Leo's with R-"

"Reggie. I know."

He put his hands up in surrender playfully "Damn okay. Also Victor has something to tell us. He was acting really weird a-" he was cut off by the doorbell.

We stared at each other until I heard Jasmine say she's going to get it.

"Give me your fucking phone" I searched his pockets until I found his phone in his back pocket before I opened up the app and opened the kitchen door slightly to see Jasmine.

I put the circle to the highest spot just as she was about to open the door, making her gasp and squeeze her legs and bend forward a bit. She turned around and smirked when she saw Alex and I watching her.

"Michael!" She whisper yelled, making me chuckle and turn it down but not fully.

"Hi!" She smiled when she opened the door, having a death grip on the handle whilst trying to keep Apollo away from the man.

"Hello. Victor-"

"Oh you're the guy he was talking about. Come in" she moved out of the way to let the man in.

He was a fairly tall don, maybe 5'11-6'1?, with jet black hair combed back neatly and a round face and a five o'clock shadow. He wore a white shirt with the first few buttons unbuttoned and some black formal trousers. I also noticed he had a slight accent but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She offered, leading him to the kitchen. Alex and I quickly moved away and continued doing what we were doing. "This is Michael" we shook hands. "And this is Alex" they shook hands. "And I'm Jasmine. Guys, this is- I'm sorry"