Chapter 19!

(Sorry for such a long wait, exams really got the best of me!:( but I'm back!)

*1 week later*

it'd been a week since the party and brians 'starvation' idea was still playing on my mind.

in all honsetly i knew it wasnt a very good idea but i was desperate to lose weight fast,and his plan was the only one i had.

i sighed getting into my car while plopping my bag onto the passenger seat.

i was on my way to dance rehearsals for the bad tour. I was mainy going just to watch and gawk at michael, but i was taking some paperwork aswell just to make it look like i was gonna do some work.

the bad album has been at 1# for 2 and a half weeks now so tour preperation was well under way.

i turned on the radio putting my keys into the car before pulling off the driveway and heading towards my destination.

it was only like a 20 minute so the paps behind me werent really bothering me.

i turned up the radio trying to make the journey quicker.

'this next song is for all you michael jackson fans out there. Taken from his new album BAD, heres his new song 'I Just Cant Stop Loving You featuring a new artist and michaels current girlfriend Emily Rose'

my eyes widened as the intro of the song started and my voice echoed out the radio speakers.

I screamed.

i screamed so loud that the people driving next to me probably thought i was having an exorsism or something.

I WAS ON THE RADIO.

THE ACTUAL FUCKING RADIO.

i reached over to my bag, got my phone out and rang michael.

after what seemed like a endless amount of beeps he picked up. 'hello?'

'I'M ON THE BLOODY RADIO' I screamed.

he chuckled. 'so i take it you've heard the song?'

i giggled. 'barely, ive been too busy screaming my head off. How did this even happen?!'

i could hear the smile in his voice. 'me and frank released 'i just cant stop loving you' as the next single off the album a couple of days ago. We'd thought it'd be a nice surprise for you'

my eyes widened. 'nice? ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT. ME, EMILY ROSE, A NORMAL BRITISH GIRL IS ACTUALLY ON THE RADIO. ITS A DREAM COME TRUE'

he chuckled. 'well i'm glad you're happy. Just be careful if you're driving, i don't want you getting into a car crash'

i nodded, the protective side of him coming out. 'i am don't worry, i'm almost here anyway'

he continued. 'ok, i'll seee you in a few minutes, love you'

i blushed. 'love you too'

and with that i hung up the phone and drove up to the rehearsal studio.

it was a big place im not gonna lie, and the doors were all fancy and made out of glass.

grabbing my bag and my keys i got out the car; of course i was companied by the paps.

with a gentle smile and a wave of my hand i was polite and friendly towards them (there was only a few so why not)

they actually kept a reasonable distance for once, making my morning even better.

i skipped my way into the building and up to the front desk where frank was already waiting.

i gave him a hug, but yet again, he was puffing on another cigar.

he saw me staring at it as i raised an eyebrow.

he knew what i was doing and sighed. 'what? i'll quit next week'

i nodded as i linked arms with him. 'you better, cause' i dont wanna be having another one of these conversations again next time i see you'

he winked. 'eh, we'll see'

i shook my head as he walked me to the dance studio everyone was in.

number 7.

As soon as i walked into the studio a group of about 4 people jumped on me, making me fall to the ground.

the biggest grin formed on my face as i saw who it was.

Becky, Molly, Billie and James.

it was the thriller squad all back together again!

i giggled pulling them all into a big group hug. 'WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?'

mol chucked and gestured to the group. 'erm, who do you think the new back-up dancers for the bad tour are?'

my eyes widened and i squealed, squeezing them all again.

becky looked at me. 'but they're are 2 new girls'

the group pulled me up and walked me over to where the girls were standing.

billie turned to me. 'em, this is Brittany and Jasmine' he looked at them. 'girls, this is emily rose'

they smiled politely as i shook both their hands.

i got a good vibe off them and they seemed very sweet.

they were also very pretty.

like stunning.

i clapped my hands together smiling. 'welcome to the family'

for some reason then, billie, and the girls all started smirking and giggling.

i'd thought i'd missed the joke until i felt someone grab me from behind.

i screamed like a little girl making everyone in the room laugh.

i could only think of one person it could be.

michael.

my suspicions were confirmed when i turned around to see him wetting himself with laughter.

i hit him repeatedly making him laugh even harder. 'You're such an ass, you nearly gave me a heart attack!'

he held me by the hips and pouted sarcastically. 'aw i'm sorry baby, maybe a kiss to make it better'

i smirked shaking my head. 'nice try buster'

he grabbed my face anyway and crashed those oh too sweet lips onto mine. I tried my best to resist it but when his lips started to moved against mine i was a goner. They moved in perfect harmony like they always did, as sparks ran through my body.

he smirked pulling away.

i blushed and rolled my eyes. 'shut-up'

everyone laughed as the choreographer clapped his hands together.