Chapter 6

Me and brooke had never really gotten along,and that was the cold hard truth.

But of course michael didn't know this, because to him Brooke was a complete angel.

She never showed the true bitchy side to her infront of him or frank, but that side each member of michaels team and me knew all to well.

To some it up she was just a spoilt brat, always demanding things, bening cruel to people she felt were 'beneath' her, and literally trying to make my life a living hell.

I rolled my eyes as michael ran up to her, picked her up and spun her.

I was hurt considering i thought that gesture was our thing, but apparently it wasn't.

'whose that?' becky asked, as her and molly came over to where i was standing.

I sucked my front teeth and crossed my arms. 'that's brooke shields, she's a model and close friend of michaels'

molly chuckled.'i take it you dont like her by the joyed look on your face'

i chuckled at her sarcasum. 'no, but i'll let you lot make your own decisions on her'

and asif on cue, over came michael and brooke linked arm in arm.

I sighed hating how close they were.

Brooke gritted her teeth and gave me a fake smile. 'emily!'

i smiled forcefully back. 'brooke! it's so good to see you!'

she chuckled bitterly.' i know it is'

i swear if my eyes could have rolled any further back in my head they would of.

She turned to becky and molly, and looked them up and down with a disgusted look. She then put on another fake smile.'i'll take an ice tea'

molly raised one of her eyebrows and placed a hand on her hip.'excuse me?'

brooke rolled her eyes.'you're the help aren't you? and i asked for an ice tea'

becky's eyes widened and she scoffed.'we're not 'the help', we're dancers in the music video'

brooke nodded, pursing her lips.'well, it's a honest mistake anyone could have made'

Michael nodded, staring at brooke.'c'mon brooke, i wanna show you round the set'

she nodded, batting her eyelashes.'ok mikey'

she smirked at me before walking off with michael.

I turned to the girls raising both my eyebrows.'thoughts?'

molly shook her head.'complete, and utter, bitch'

I nodded smirking, hi5ving them both. 'now that's what i'm talking about, i'm so glad we all agree'

becky chuckled. 'it's hard not too, that girl needs to be taken down a peg or 2'

i chuckled with her nodding my head. 'you can say that again'

************************************************************************************************************

*2 hours later*

The group had eventually made it up to my room, so we could chat and have a few drinks up there, but unfortunatly that involved michael and brooke too.

We all sitting in the living room, talking and laughing, but all i could do was watch brooke and michael.

They were literally all over eachother, and it was making me feel sick.