Chapter 10!

*Emilys POV*

As soon as he lead me off that stage and we got backstage, i pounced.

I hit him on the chest, only making him burst out laughing. I sighed, trying to control the huge grin on my face. 'that was the best and worst moment of my life!'

mike chuckled, smirking. 'well then you're very welcome'

i shook my head smirking back. 'why did you do that?

He came closer, pulling me to him by the hips,a more serious look on his face. 'because you always beat yourself up about how you never look good enough, or you never look pretty enough. And even though i've tried for ages to show you, i thought if i couldn't convice you how truly beautiful you are, then 1000 strangers could'

My eyes widened and i cupped my mouth. 'there were 1000 people out there?'

he chuckled and nodded. 'yep, 1000 people who all think you're drop dead gorgeous'

i blushed a deep shade of red, and leaned my forhead on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. 'thanks for dragging me up there, it has to be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me'

he chuckled, looking me in the eyes. 'you know i'd do anything for you'

his nose was now skimming mine, and i could feel his warm breath on my skin, just like all the times before. I looked into his eyes through my eye lashes. 'anything?' i whispered, my breath hitching at how intense the moment was.

'anything' he breathed, his voice low and husky, only adding to the tension.

Just as i was about to feel the sweet taste of his lips on mine, a bunch of people burst backstage, and pulled him away into a big group, cheering and congradulating him on his 8th grammy.

i sighed, my mood going straight from happy to pissed.

This was turning into a joke.

We couldn't even get a few minutes alone together without someone coming in to interrupt.

I looked over at michael in the group, to see he was wearing the same frustrated expression i was.

Well, at least i wasnt alone in my anger.

***********************************************************************************************************

*the after party*

The show had finally ended after michaels last grammy, but as apposed to going home like we were meant too, michael was told by frank to attend the after party, just so people could say he was there.

Michael had offered for kenny to take me back to the hotel so i could rest, but i said no; if he was gonna stick this out so was i, i wasnt just gonna leave him.

I had wanted to spend the afterparty with michael, but that wish was short lived, because as soon as we got into the party, he was pulled off somewhere with some very 'important' people, so i'd given up.

I was currently sitting with janet, cindy lauper, and deniece williams.

Deniece 'seyebrows raised and she smirked. 'ooooo, look whos coming over'

I looked over to where she staring, too see fresh prince (will smith), and dj jazzy jeff heading over to us.

Deniece suddenly turned to me. 'quick, how do i look?'

i giggled shaking my head. 'you look fine now stop worrying'

she smiled thankfully and nodded as they came over.