Chapter 4

The next day.

*Emilys POV*

 Day 2 of thriller was a lot more hetic than day 1.

Now that i was actually a part of the video, there was a lot of pressure on me to get everything right, and i could definatly feel it too.

I sighed plopping myself in one of the make-up chairs, styfulling a yawn. 

Lisa chuckled, looking at me through the mirror. 'i take it you're tired?'

i nodded giggling, as another yawn erupted from my mouth. 'you have no idea, they had me up at 6am this morning, literally forcing the script down my throat'

Lisa chuckled. 'it's only for a couple more days hunny, and just think of the end result, you'll be an actual music video!'

i nodded, her words encourgaing me warmly. 'you're right' i smirked at her through my reaction. 'i'll thank you in my acceptance speech'

she chuckled getting my scarsaum. 'you better' i i grinned as she spun me in the make-up chair. 'so, what style have i got to do for you today?'

i continued. 'john said that i have to look like a cute 50's doll, his words not mine'

she nodded, a concentrated look on her face. 'ok, i know exactly what to do'

************************************************************************************************************

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

The scene me and michael had just done was the scene where were in the movie 'thriller'.

I was a little nervous about messing up my lines, or not following the right directions from john, but as soon as i got on set with michael, and he gave me a reassuring smile, it all came natuarally.

'AND CUT' john shouted a huge smile on his face.

He grinned wide and jogging towards me, pulling me into a big bear hug. 'you were brilliant, you got everything exactly how i wanted it'

i smiled uncontrollably.'you really think so? i didn't mess up too much?'

he shook his head.'listen em, no-ones perfect, not even proffesionals get everything right on each take, stop being so hard on yourself'

I nodded as he walked away to go and talk to some of the crew.

Just then michael came jogging up to me.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

He smirked nudging me as we began walking. 'and you thought you were gonna screw up'

i giggled nudging him back. 'yeh well, if it wasnt for you supporting me i probably would have'

he rolled his eyes shaking his head.'you don't need me, you have a real talent when it comes to acting, john wont shut-up about you'

i grinned. I'd never felt more proud of myself in all my life.'better than you?'

he chuckled propping the collar of his jacket and smirking. 'you wish babe'

i blushed at the sudden nickname.

...what was happening?

I shook off the feeling as me and michael headed towards the cafeteria for supper, as it was already getting dark out.