Chapter 8

*Emily's POV*

I was little anxious on the way there.

Firsty because the whole show was going to be televised so if i did something embarrising like trip or fall, i would be haunted by it for the rest of my life.

Secondly because i wanted to know what michael wanted to tell me back at the hotel.

So i guess you could say i wasn't fully prepared for what was about to happen.

As soon as the limo arrived and the car doors opened, we were met by a bombardment of screaming fans and flashing cameras.

I was feeling constrophobic already and i hadn't even stepped out the damn car.

I think michael sensed i was a bit taken back by all this. He leant over as Brooke and Quincy got out the car. He smiled reasurringly. 'don't worry, if anything happens i got you'

i nodded and smiled thankfully, trying to calm myself down.

I was always panicy in small or crowded areas.

He held his hand out, which i glady took, as we both stepped out the car.

I felt sparks fly all they way throughout my body the moment our hands touched, and by the look on michaels face, he felt them too.

I smiled to myself.

As soon we stepped out the car, everything went crazy.

The fans were going mental, literally squishing themselves up against the baracades and screaming at the top of their lungs just to get a glimpse of michael. 

I'd always admired the detemination they had, it was very refreshing.

As for the paps, they were just as bad. 

The flashes from the cameras blinding us as we tried to make our way to the building. And asif that wasn't bad enough, they just had to shout intrusive questions down our earholes.

Michael wrapped his arm round my waist as i hid my face in his neck, trying to block out what they were saying.

'MICHAEL IS IT TRUE YOU SLEEP IN A AN OXEGON CHAMBER?' MICHAEL IS THIS YOU'RE NEW GIRL?' 'WHAT DOES BROOKE THINK OF THIS? 'IS IT TRUE YOU 2 ARE ENGADGED?' 'HOW LONG HAVE YOU 2 BEEN SEEING EACHOTHER?' 

It amazed me how quickly the press could assume things.

'MICHAEL IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?'

Michaels grip tightened on me as this question was shouted.

I could'nt help but wonder why as we finally entered the building.

Michael turned to me as soon as we got in, a worried look on his face as he held me at arms length by my shoulders. 'are you ok?'

i nodded tucking some hair behind my ear as quincy and brooke came to join us. 'yeh i'm fine' now it was my turn to be worried. 'what about you? are you ok?'

he chuckled lightly, nodding. 'you don't have to worry about me, i'm fine'

I nodded, as brooke came and stood infront of me, sending me a dirty look.'mikey, shall we head backstage and say hello to everyone else that's here'

he nodded, looking at me and then looking back to brooke.'urh yeh, but you and quincy go ahead, i need to talk to em for a minute'

i was confused as to why, but went along with it anyway.

Brooke nodded frustratedly, of course bumping me on her way by.

I swear to god if we weren't in a public place, i would of thumped her one.