C⃒h⃒. 5 R⃒e⃒u⃒n⃒i⃒t⃒e⃒d⃒

(Y/N) pov

"Did it work?" I asked looking around the room.

"I don't see anybody." Kirishima said looking around the room. "Neither do I." Mina said. I looked down sadness all over my face.

"Hey, it's okay." Kirishima said trying to comfort me. "Great you guys messed with things you shouldn't have and it didn't do nothing for you!" Iida shouted. "Not the time for your scolding Iida!" Uraraka whisper shouted. "No, he's right." I said walking out of the door heading towards the exit of the shop.

I was walking towards the cave, my hands wrapped around my arms as I silently cried. "(Y/N)!" I heard my name being called I turned around to see my sister running to me. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I slowly turned around to walk to her. "You didn't have to leave all our friends there worrying about you!" Is that really how she starts the conversation?! Does she not see me crying over the fact that the wish didn't work.

"I get that you are upset, I am to." My sister started. "You should know you are not the only one who is upset about that!" She started shouting. "And even if you are upset you didn't have to leave our friends in there, in fact the only reason I left was to chase after you!" She continued shouting. "And I told them instead of just walking out!" She finished what she was saying. I will admit she is right. I should have told them. "I'm sorry." I said still crying. She sighed. "It's ok." She said hugging me. I continued to cry and I could tell she was crying a little too.

We walked up the hill to get to the cave. As we were slowly approaching we heard talking. Aww man I forgot we left our guns! They could use those against us. I guess we would just have to physically fight. I was in my fighting stance ready to attack whoever was in there. But I stopped and my sister stopped as well when we saw our parents looking at the rifles. But when they saw us they stopped.

I could feel my lips quivering knowing I was about to cry.

"M-mom D-dad." My sister stuttered. "(Y/N)٫ (S/N)." My mom said staring. We both nodded our heads. She started tearing up. I can't believe it the wish actually came true. I couldn't help it anymore I ran up to them and hugged them. My sister did the same. It was like a family reunion. We all cried but it was tears of happiness knowing that we can finally see each other again. Be together again.

"H-how did this happen?" My mother asked. We went to this abandoned shop, and I saw a book about making wishes." I explained. "Well technically Bakugou saw it first, I got it from him and read it and we made the wish so here we are." I finished

"That's amaz-"

My mother didn't get to finish her sentence because she was rudely interrupted by my dad. "Wait who's Bakago?" He asked pronouncing his name wrong. "Dad it's Bakugou." I said helping him. "Yeah ok but who is he?" He continued. I wonder why he wants to know so bad.

"I'M RIGHT HERE YA IDIOT!" Bakugou yelled. I turned around to see our friends standing outside the cave. Wait are they our friends? Have I really grown fond of them that quick? "Who are you?!" My dad said grabbing my rifle. "Whoa put the gun down dad, they won't hurt you." I said lowering the gun in his hands.

"Anyways these guys are our... friends." I said pausing at first. I just never thought I would say that again.

At the mention of the word friends Kirishima's eyes lit up. I smiled. Never thought I'd do that again towards anybody but my sister. Kirishima suddenly started running towards me, my dad lifted up my gun thinking he would do something bad. But instead he hugged me. I blushed a little bit but I finally got the nerve to hug back. We hugged for awhile and then we broke apart a little later.

" Eeekkk, this is why I ship you guys!" Mina squealed. I got flustered and my face turned a deep shade of red.

"Hey (Y/N) your face is red." Bakugou said smirking. I covered my face in my hands. "I'm sorry but what's a ship?" My mother asked. "I don't know how to explain it." I said lying. "Oh ok." She said and smiled. I gave her a nervous smile back. Everyone looked at me knowing I was lying. Don't. Say. A. Word. I mouthed not talking. They just smirked.

"Anyways who are these guys?" My dad asked. I introduced everybody to each other. My mother seemed very nice and welcoming while my dad seemed skeptical.

"Are they humans?" I stopped at the sudden question. There was silence that filled the cave. I finally responded. "They are not." I looked down to the ground and mumbled.

"WHAT!" He yelled

Yes I know I did not update yesterday. But you know why so yeah no need to explain. Anyways thank you for reading this story! PEACE! ❤️