C⃒h⃒. 11 R⃒e⃒a⃒l⃒i⃒z⃒a⃒t⃒i⃒o⃒n⃒

(Y/N) pov

He continued laughing and me and my sister started yelling at him again. "STOP!" My mother yelled. She was about in tears. "P-please stop fighting." She said. I sighed. Me and my sister left the room and went to the room where we sleep at. I rested my head on the cold ground and fell asleep.

T⃒h⃒e⃒ n⃒e⃒x⃒t⃒ d⃒a⃒y⃒

I was abruptly woken up by soft roars. I looked up to see dragon Kirishima standing before me. He shrunk his dragon form to look like a baby dragon and it looked so adorable. He then walked to me and licked my face as any other animal would. I smiled at his gesture.

Wait... wouldn't that mean he kissed my cheek? I blushed and looked shocked, but I quickly composed myself. I sat up and waved slightly. He turned back into his human form. And waved back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I just came here to make sure you guys were ok." He smiled. So cute. I smiled back, but it quickly faded when I thought of yesterdays events. I shook my head. He looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" I didn't say anything. He hugged me. "You can tell me anything." He said with a worried smile

I explained everything to him. Once I was done he looked shocked. "Not only are you related to Sammy, but your dad made a wish. I nodded my head. He gave me a tight and comforting hug. It made me want to cry.

I did end up crying into his chest. And he was loving the whole time. I eventually calmed down. But my crying woke my sister up and she was surprised to see Kirishima hugging me and my head buried in his chest.

He explained everything to her. She nodded in understanding. "You feeling better now." He asked me. I nodded my head into his chest. "But I want to stay like this a little longer please." I told him. He nodded.

After that we just talked awhile before my dad woke up. When it was time to say goodbye he gave me one last hug making sure I was ok. Then he left. When our dad woken up and saw us he glared. We glared back . I wanted to kill him. "I heard you guys talking to somebody." He started. "Who was it?" He asked.

"None of your business." I scowled. He was about to say something when my mom called us for breakfast. We ate in silence the whole time. Up until my dad interrupted with a smirk on his face. "I want you guys to see something." He said and turned his attention towards the exit. And then fire shot out of his hands. BOOM. It was loud the fire ended up burning down a tree.

I stared wide eyed. I realized that the wish he made actually came true. My sister looked shocked and my mom looked scared. He continued smirking knowing that his evil wish came true. "So if you don't mind now that I'm done with breakfast I will be heading out to get used to my new power." He said walking away. I had to tell the rest of the gang about this.

No one pov

As they went to tell the rest of the gang what happened their father had some bad ideas in his head. He used his fire power to burn down trees. He used an ice power to freeze things. He could control the weather if he wanted to. He made it rain, snow, hail, and made it extremely hot. He could fly. Turn himself invisible. He had had all powers you could think of. (Think of it as him having every single quirk in the world. Including anything involving AFO quirks too.) He really did achieve ultimate power.

When he realized all he could do the first thing he thought about was killing all dragons. Not thinking how the power is detrimental. Not that he would use it to protect dragons. But to destroy every last one of them.

And he was gonna start with his daughter's group of friends.

"T⃒h⃒e⃒y⃒ w⃒i⃒l⃒l⃒ a⃒l⃒l⃒ f⃒a⃒l⃒l⃒ t⃒o⃒ t⃒h⃒e⃒i⃒r⃒ k⃒n⃒e⃒e⃒s⃒."

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter! And also shout out to @kirishima-manly.
Bye!