All Alone

The end of May rolls around and Price won't leave anyones side, he's been a lot more laid back knowing it's almost over. But a thought runs through your mind, who is gonna be the next captain? You look around at all your 141 members. Gaz, Soap, Ghost, and you. That's all that's gonna be left that can be captain. Gaz you barely know because he's never around. Rumor has it he quit. That leaves you, Ghost, and Soap. Price wraps his arm around and ruffles your hair, "This person right here is probably the best thing to happen to me my WHOLE career," You blush and laugh it off. Ghost is also standing next to you, "Let's not forget who they decided to love first, their career in 141," Ghost says to Price and Price just rolls his eyes.

As you're sitting at your desk in your dorm drawing Ghost, someone busts through your door, "Y/N LOOK LOOK, THEY WANT ME AS CAPTAIN," Soap says panting from running to your dorm. He shoves a letter in your face talking about how he's the best pick for captain. Your heart sinks, out of all people... Soap. Soap slowly stops jumping up and down, "Y/N aren't you happy?" you hold back a few tears, "Of course Soap it's an honor, but my boyfriend is still getting kicked out of his position, I don't know what I'll do without him, we both know Ghost doesn't want me back and I-" Soap cuts you off and nudges you and says, "Hey maybe you'll be mine before you know it," he winks and walks out. The nerve of that man. He talks about how much he respects Price and Ghost no matter what, but rubs it in both their faces that he's captain, and hits on me. You angrily throw everything off your desk, breathing hard you hear a voice behind you, "Y/N? Everything alright mate?" It was Ghost. "Does everything look bloody alright?" You snap at him. He slowly walks towards you and hugs you. He rocks you trying to comfort you, but everything hurts. It's that same numb feeling you felt when you heard Ghost had a wife. Somehow Ghost can suppress it, but it won't be long before he has to leave and you'll be left with nothing but that feeling.