Date with Price

You shower smiling the whole time, between your day off and your date with Price. You step out your shower with only your towel on, wiping off the mirror to see your face. You wash your face and trim your eyebrows to clean them up. You go to your closet and rummage through your dresses. I don't know what to wear, black, white, blue, green, red, slutty or figure hugging, short or long, dang it. You'd rate at your dresses for awhile contemplating what to wear ad time passes you finally decide on two dresses, a short black dress that crosses on top to show your under boob, and a knee length red dress that's backless and a low chest. You try both on, still indecisive on what dress you want.

You sigh and throw both dresses down. Let's move on and go back to that. You pull out your make up, sorting everything. Foundation, concealer, eyeliner, eyebrow pomade and gel, blush, highlighter, wait- somethings missing. Where's my lipstick and mascara? You look everywhere. You only found your mascara. You continue looking for your lipstick. Finally, you look under your bed, there it is. You rush back to the bathroom. The time is 10:15, you still have 5 hours, yet you're still a panicking mess. You apply your make up, except for lashes and lipstick. You blow dry and straighten your hair. You let your H/C hair flow down your shoulder and over your breasts. you hold both dresses up to see which one fits with your make up. The black one looks better, you slip it on adjusting it over your breasts and hips. You turn around and look in the mirror. The dress hugs you perfectly shows your curves.

You sit down on the bed slipping on rings and bracelets. Your phone rings, it's Price, "Hey baby doll, are you ready? I know it's early, but I really need you," he says, his voice sounds different. You can't put your finger on it, it sounds deeper. You reply, "Yes Price I am, i just need to slip on my shoes," he chuckles, "Hurry doll, I'm waiting for you," You quickly grab your heels, fastening the strap around your ankle, and speed walk out the door. You shut the door and look around for Price. You walk down the stairs and stand on the sidewalk where he could see you. Finally you feel a hand make it's way around your waist and feel kisses on the side of your neck.

You hear a voice say, "Damn Y/N you clean up nice," you turn around smiling looking up to meet the eyes of Captain Price. He kisses you on your nose and hugs you, "Let's go Y/N we have somewhere to be," he wraps his arm around you walking you to his Jeep that he rented for you two. He opens the door for you and helps you in. He rushes to his side and hops in, he looks like a little kid in a candy shop he's so excited. He starts the car and you can't stop staring at him. His dress pants hug his legs perfectly. His black dress shirt hugs his torso, and biceps, his sleeves rolled up at his elbows. He's not wearing his hat, his hair is messly styled. His facial hair is trimmed. He looks handsome.

You two pull into a parking lot, you reach for your handle to step out and he smacks your hand, "Y/N you won't touch a single door handle got it?" you smile, and he smiles back at you. He opens your door and helps you out. When you hop down he puts his hands around your waist and pulls your dress down for you. He holds out his arm for you to hold onto. He opens every door on the way into the restaurant. He pulls out your chair for you patting your shoulder. He sits in his looking you up and down, he checks out your chest but not as much as your face and smile. He holds his hand out, you put your hand in his, They're working hands, so they're not soft, but they are comforting. You order a mixed drink and Price orders a whiskey and coke. The restaurant was beautiful. High ceilings, big but dim chandeliers. Most of the lighting was from the candles on the table. You two talked for hours, you arrived at the restaurant at 12:05 and didn't head back till 16:23. Drink after drink, laugh after laugh, compliment after compliment. This felt different than Ghost... John Price is actually making me feel something.

When you leave with Price he wraps his arm around you, you shiver, it got a lot colder while you two were inside. The drive home was quiet, his hand on your thigh. John parked the Jeep and helped you out. "Let's go for a walk," he holds his hand out. "Wait," you say quickly bending down taking off your heels, "Okay let's go," you grab his hand and walk next to him with your heels in the other. You two get into deep talks, laugh over anything, Price is actually really funny. You have never laughed this hard in my laugh, between stories he tells and how he acts. You started singing Hrs and Hrs by Muni Long, and when you looked over Price was dancing like a white dad at a barbecue and it was the funniest thing to ever see.

You started feeling tired, "Price," you say followed by a yawn, "I love being with you but I am super tired," Price smiles and picks you up carrying you to your room. He stands behind you after setting you down, he unzips your dress following the zipper with his finger on your skin. He slips the dress from around your shoulders, his lips follow his hands kissing you. He lets the top of your dress hang, your breasts exposed. He runs his fingers on both your arms and down your back. He slides off the bottom of your dress letting it fall to your ankles, "Step out baby," he says wanting you to step out the dress, so he can take care of it. You step forward and he lays it gently over the back of a chair. He wraps his arms around your waist standing behind you, running his finger on the side of your lace underwear.

You realize your breasts are exposed and cover them out of embarrassment. Price chuckles nervously, "I-Im sorry Y/N, is this to much?" he asks you. You squirm, "No I just really hate my body John," you keep your breasts covered and lower your head. He lets go of you and you think he's leaving until a big shadow covers the front of you, picking you up. Does he truly love me? John carrie's you to the bathroom and sits you on the counter. He leaves and comes back with one of his shirts. He puts his shirt on you, planting a soft kiss on your forehead. John grabs your make up wipes, he takes off your lashes and sets them on the sink, rubbing around your eyes, your lips, and face as a whole. He wads up the makeup wipe and throws it out. He grabs under your thighs and pulls you to the edge of the counter, putting himself between your legs, wrapping his arms around you rocking you softly. He held you for maybe half an hour. Finally, he puts his hands on your face making you look at him. He smiles and kisses your forehead and cheeks, working to your nose, and stopping at your lips. "Is this okay?" he says softly. "It's always been okay John," you say reassuringly. His smile is even bigger, he leans in giving you a long, soft kiss.

A little peck on the lips turned into a make out session. Your hands explored his body, and his hands traced your body as if he was mapping you out. He picks you up and carry's you to your bed, laying you down. He lays on top. I didn't think John for fuck on the first date, or am I just overthinking. You feel overwhelmed and anxious. You were diagnosed with anxiety when you were younger, but John helped with that since you've been in 141. You start shaking a little, you look down and see Price laying his head on your chest. He's fully laying on you, his legs between yours, his chest on your stomach and his head on your breasts. His hands are rubbing your back. His breathing is slower. You feel comfort. He's not trying to use you... You breath a sigh of relieve. You run your hands through his hair, another hand rubs up and down his back. After awhile you fall asleep with Price in your arms.