It Still Hurts

You and Price are pushing everyone to the limits, but it's awkward. Ghost and Soap also help train so every time you look around you see him. A few times Price would put his arm around you, when you look around you would see Ghost staring at you. Knowing you're the only one who has seen his face in 141 makes your connection even closer, which is why it hurts so bad. After training John walks you back to your dorm talking about the rise in tension between us and Alex since he's siding with Farah.

As you walk into your dorm he follows you, at this point he lives with you. Everyone talks about you two now all because of Soap's big mouth. Price didn't mind, he loved the attention. There was so much sexual tension between you to, but you were waiting. Price was always grabbing your ass or kissing your neck. You finish your shower and come out with only his t-shirt, at this point he owns you. Price smiles at you and opens his arms wide offering you a spot to curl up in. You lay your head on his chest running your hands up and down his chest and stomach. He softly plants kisses on your forehead. The TV plays a SpongeBob episode in the background. Was he really watching this while I was showering? You chuckle softly to yourself.

Price squeezes your arm making you open your eyes, you make eye contact with his sleet blue eyes. His eyes narrow, he grabs your cheek and slowly leans in, his thumb traces your lips as he bites his. You keep eye contact with him as his breath quivers against your lips. You both meet half way with a long slow kiss, his hand making it's way to the back of your neck pulling you closer. He traces his hand slowly down your body, once he reaches the arch of your back he grab its and flips himself on top of you. Your kissing slowly gets more sensual. Price spreads your legs with his. Am I truly ready as he is? You two have been together for almost a year, but you're still unsure. You feel himself tracing your body with one hand at a time while kissing you deeply. He rubs your inner thighs, softly grabbing them. He slowly slides his hand up your thighs watching your body language. "I-is this okay Y/N?" Price asks softly. Of course you say yes. He slides his hand slowly into your panties feeling how soaked you are. He slips two fingers in, but it doesn't feel right. "I- Price please stop," you say sitting up. He pulls his hand out staring at you confused, "Everything alright? You said it was okay did I do something?" You shake your head no to both questions. As much as you hate Ghost for what he did, he is still all you think about no matter how good your new person is...