The End Sucks More Than the Battle

Ghost becomes your body guard since you trust him most out of everyone. Could you be your own? Yes. Do you not trust everyone and that's why you need one? Also yes. You look at yourself up and down in the mirror, every cut and bruise from the fight. You see a blood stain on your tank top. You lift it up, there was a big cut leading from next to your chest to right before your rib cage stops. "Hey Ghost, come here real quick," you call out to him in the next room, he comes sprinting in, "Everything alright mate?" you turn to him showing your wound, "Hold my shirt up for me hun would ya?" he grabs a hold of your shirt. You bandage and tape it up, he watched intently. Suddenly a pounding comes from your door, "I'll be right back finish taking care of yourself," Ghost leaves to check, you dot your cut on your face with hydrogen peroxide, "God this black eye is ugly," your eye is a dark purple, and you have a few broken blood vessels in your eye. Ghost comes back and sees how upset you are at your appearance, he grabs your face with both his hands, "Babygirl look at me, why do you think I wear my mask, every scar on my face gave me reason to cover it, yours luckily won't be bad, they're minor cuts, and bruises aren't permanent, trust me doll you're beautiful," Ghost kisses your nose just like Price did. "Who was at the door?" you ask cleaning up gauze and medicine, "It was Soap... He's scared you're gonna leave us for the Special Force, but he also had some news. We got someone else to join us." your heart sank. "Erm- who?" he chuckles, "Don't worry it's not a girl Y/N you jealous ass, his name is Devon, but he prefers Thor, he has long blonde hair nd blue eyes, he's also built like a God to, I'm almost jealous," he sighs in a joking way pushing invisible long hair behind his ear, you can't help but laugh. "Alright Y/N I have to go interview "Thor" for his test, stay here if anything happens radio me," Ghost gives you a good squeeze then leaves.

20 minutes pass by, then there's a hard few knocks. You run to the door happily, you hate being alone, "GHOST GHOST GHOST," you open the door to Soap, your voice changes, "oh, hi Soap," he's the biggest inconvenience. Soap looks you up and down, "Hi pretty lady," he smirks, it gives you butterflies but you still hate his guts. "Let's talk," he pushes you into your room and on your bed. "Listen, Y/N, I fucking hate your attitude towards me," he crawls on top of you, "And I wanna make you respect me,"

TO BE CONTINUE IN "Watch Your Mouth"