Chapter 1: The Invite and The Gift

"SHIT! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Sheldon heard from across the hall. It was the third Thursday of the month and as such the guys were out at the bar. He thought Penny had a date tonight but now…. he wasn't sure. It was past normal date time and too early for a drunken coitus time. Some may think it's weird that he even knew, but it wasn't like he could help that.

THUMP! "Fuck!" Sheldon jumped up at the sound of something falling and was by Penny's door before he realized.

Knock...knock...knock

"Penny?"

Knock...knock…knock

"Penny?"

Knock...knock...knock

"Penny?"

"Its open, Sheldon. I'm in the kitchen." Sheldon heard Penny call through the door. He quickly stepped in to see what was the matter.

He was very pleasantly surprised to see what Penny has done with her place. The whole apartment was picked up and organized to the sheet he left for her. Keys in the bowl by the door. Coasters on the coffee table. Furniture vacuumed and crumb free. Bed made, clothes in the hamper, jacket by the door, and the kitchen was immaculate. However, he did not see Penny. He walked further into the room to see a barely clad buttocks in tight jean short shorts slowly working backward toward him near the floor. He moved to get a better view of what was going on in the kitchen. His jaw almost dropped at the sight before him.

Penny was in her usual skimpy tank top, short shorts, on her hands and knees. Her top gaped open so much he was sure anyone on the other side of her would be able to see everything under it. The lower part of her back was completely exposed to him as her jean shorts dipped down her hips just enough to whale-tail her black thongs underneath. The tattoo just above them caught his eye. He moved just a bit closer to get a better view. He stared in awe at the eight-sided Star Sapphire permanently inked into her skin. It took his breath away. His mouth went dry as he took in the rest of the scene. He felt his body reacting in ways he never thought possible.

Penny was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor…. With a toothbrush. The combination of her place actually being clean, what she was wearing, and the fact that she was scrubbing the floor, had a very interesting effect on his extremities. He felt his groin harden and twitch at the sight.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to get wine out of linoleum?" Penny asked while scrubbing the floor with the toothbrush. Sheldon moved to stand just behind her. She was wearing the pink gloves he left for her for cleaning purposes. The other supplies were out as well.

Sheldon had to clear his throat before talking. "What type was it?"

Penny's head snapped up as she heard the slight twang quality to his voice. From what she could see, he wasn't sick or upset. 'What could have caused that reaction?' She thought to herself. "The red Merlot you gave me for my birthday. The really dark one." She replied.

Sheldon quickly spun on his heels and left the apartment without further speaking. She managed to catch his slight erection when he turned to leave. She quickly assessed the situation and scene he walked in on. A slight smirk appeared on her face. 'So, Dr. Wack-a-doodle does have a deal.' Penny thought to herself. She went back to scrubbing. She tried to ignore her own reaction to the knowledge that the lanky physicist wasn't asexual like everyone believed. She has always wondered but just thought Sheldon was one of those geniuses that didn't need a girl to make him happy. But to see him reacting to her… made her shiver with want. Who knew Sheldon would have a thing for a cleaning female.

Sheldon quickly went to his cleaning supplies and grabbed what he was looking for. It was a mix of vinegar, baking soda, and peroxide, which he mixed just for situations like this. He grabbed his special gloves and sponge for the cleaning compound. While it wasn't toxic, it did tend to be harsh on the skin. He learned the hard way to wear gloves or have dry hands for a few weeks afterward.