Chapter 16: Loving Touch Part 2

Penny woke up slowly. Her mind did not want to leave her beautiful dream but someone was trying to wake her. In her dream, she was cuddled up to Sheldon, wearing his PJ top after the most glorious orgasm in her entire life. She could still feel residual tingles from it. Her body had never felt so worshipped before. She had never felt so cherished and loved. It was a very good dream. And she didn't want to lose the feeling yet.

"Penny..." Sheldon's voice floated to her softly.

Penny burrowed further into the warm lethargy of her dream world.

"Penny..." Sheldon's voice was a little louder this time.

Still... she continued to ignore it as she started to slip back into the dream world.

"Kitten?" Sheldon's voice called out, preventing her from falling asleep. "I've got to go use the facilities."

Penny waved him off not fully aware yet. Her body felt too relaxed to bring herself to care why he was talking let alone what he was getting at.

Sheldon's deep chuckle rumbled through the bed under her. "Kitten... I can't get up."

She felt Sheldon's hand run through her hair as she mumbled, "Why not?"

"Because you are laying on my chest and arm. And you won't budge so I could get up without waking you."

"Too comfy to move." Penny mumbled back.

"Will you move if I kiss you again when I get back?" Sheldon bargained.

That got Penny to look up at him. Sheldon's hair was spiked at odd angles, he had a very satisfied smirk as if he completed some dastardly goal, and he was shirtless. Penny's breath caught as she took in how hot he looked in that moment. Sheldon licked his lips as fire lit in his eyes. He quickly kissed Penny deeply before he slipped out from under her.

As he was in the bathroom, that morning came flooding back to her. She could see her clothes piled on the floor next to the bed. The exact same way it was in her dream. But when she noticed his clothes on the ground from when he changed she realized it wasn't a dream.

That mind blowing, life altering, completely unrealistic orgasm she had in her dream... had actually happened. It was early evening from the light outside the window, she was in his train PJ top, there was a bag of food on the little desk, and she wasn't wearing panties.

A smile crept across her face as she came to one conclusion. She needed to return the favor. But she would have to plan it when he least expected it. Just like he did her. That meant being sneaky. Penny did sneaky very well. So well, it was almost an art form for her to bend to her will. She stretched as she sat up right and thought about how to get him back. Mmmm....

The light clicked off in the bathroom. Penny was on her feet before the final scrape of the door knob turning sounded in the room. She quickly chucked off the PJ top. Quickly putting on fresh panties, she bent over her suitcase to grab a new matching bra. She heard Sheldon's husky groan as he stepped into the room.

Her panty clad bottom in plain sight sticking up in the air. Her creamy skin contrasted to the lacy, black thong that cupped her apple bottom. He continued to stress she straightened up with the matching bra in hand, her breasts bouncing in little movements. Her rosy nipples erect from the cold and the look on Sheldon's face.

"Like what you see?" Penny asked sultrily.

Sheldon growled, "Oh, yes." In two strides his mouth was atop hers as he thrusted his tongue into her mouth. His hands wrapped around her hips tightly. Flexing his biceps and using physics, he swiftly lifted Penny onto the desk next to the suitcase. His hands trailed up her soft, creamy skin to rest on her cheeks.