out in the open

I turned the knob to the shower off. And I grabbed the towel and started to dry myself off. But when I look around I notice that I don't have any clothes to change into. So I slowly opened the door and poked my head out to see if anyone was there. And I ran to with my head down all the way to the entrance of the room and Bam!!! I run right into someone. I land on my butt with an umf! And then Ryan says "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't know you'd be here when I came in. I was just trying to give you some clothes one of the she wolves has bought for you . As he said these words my face caught flame like a tamato, I blushed so hard. For Christ sake I had nothing but a skimpy towel on that barely covered my butt. Ryan looked into my eyes with so much passion but I adverted my gaze. And with that Ryan looked back at the clothes that were on the bed and said " well here are the clothes if they don't fit or something you can tell me and I'll find you something else."And then he left and closed the door. I looked at the bed and there was the most beautiful red sun dress I've ever seen it wasn't to short but it wasn't too long with some beautiful strappy sandals. I slipped the dress on it fit so well. I felt as though the dress was made for me. I turned to the mirror and did my hair in a stylish updo. And with one last look in the mirror I looked at myself and took a deep breath and made way to the door to try and find Ryan.