chapter 5

I had been balling my eyes out for hours I felt like crap I coudnt take it anymore being with these people,people I didn't know. I was making a master plan to escape this wretched house these people were weird. it had been 3 hours and no one had knocked on the door I was in so slowly I started to take all of the thin blankets I could find to push them through the window. But before I could lose sight of the window while I was jumping down I thought of him I had this feeling in my heart that I shouldn't leave but I felt that I was not wanted in this house so I had to leave. ounce I reached the floor I turned into my wolf and I ran into the near by woods.i was about 10 minutes into the woods when all of a sudden I was attacked and I was forced upon a tree I felt my nribs rack and the last thing I saw was a bright light and all I could hear was my name being called but I felt so far away.

BACK AT THE HOUSE.......

Knock, knock, knock .....

Amber can I come in im sorry for what happened to you,really I truly am. I promise I wont hurt you amber ever I swear on my life. Amber, Amber,Amber, Amber im worried abut you open the door now.Amber? I had a bad felling about this so I kicked open the room door an I looked around the room for Amber until felt a breeze from the room window. when I saw that the window was open I imediatly jumped out the window.

I was about ten minutes into the woods when I hear a bunch of wolfs howl out in the distance. I smelt ambers tracks so I thought, they might be attacking amber oh no I have to hurry.

I know its been long time and its kind of short but hope u lk it.