The Kitchen

I walked down the stairs and as I was descending them all I heard was a big rucuse of plates being pushed and people talking. I smelled a mouth watering aroma coming from the kitchen .

When I made it into the kitchen everyone from the pack was laughing or eating or making room for others. Ryan came up to me and asked if I wanted to eat. At first I said no because i didn't want to interrupt anyone or take anyone else's food that belonged to another person. But my stupid belly gave it all away you could hear an embarrising growl . And I looked at Ryan and my face turned beet red. So then Ryan took me to the table and sat me next to a girl and he introduced me to her. He told her that she was to help me recognize everyone and get to know everything around the house and to help me start making friends. We exchanged names and then we started talking about how a lot of the pack members are nice then this guy that was sitting next to me jumps in our conversation and he shakes my hand and he told me how beautiful I looked in my dress . And out of no where a girl clears her throat. Ahemmmm Agemmnnn! "Excuse me that's my seat and your in it ." The boy says "she was sitting here." pointing at me . "Because alpha put her there so let her sit there." Then the girl takes my seat and tips it sideways making me fall out the seat. I was sprawled out on the floor and Maria saw me and helped me up from the ground. she took me to a different room and all I heard was the echo of the girl laughing as I walked away.

Uggggg! "I really don't like that girl she always has something to say." "She's a bully and someone needs to put her in her place."

I saw Alpha Ryan and he gave me a warm smile. " you ok?"he said. I replied with an eye brow quirk. Ryan looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "That rough huh?" He said . And with that alpha asked me if I wanted to get enrolled into the fall semester of college. My dream was to become a doctor so I of course said yes. And with that Ryan walked away to go look and see if he could scout out my high school diploma in the data base.

"Wanna go outside " Maria said "I think the packs cheer leaders are practicing .maybe we can watch them doing stunts they have a game tonight and since we have a big gym they use it sometimes to practice. " And with that we left outside to see.