chapter 4

Amanda: i was so tired so i was clinging on top of my teddy bear or what i thought was a teddy bear because teddy bears dont feel like raging furnaces under my body and teddy bears dont kiss your neck. Omg tedddy bears dont kiss your neck! My cheeks were burning up the color of sarlet. But then i found my self moaning in pleasure because i felt the hicky coming on. But then i got flipped over on my back and i suddenly felt the pressure of his body on my body and he was pretty heavy so i had to slap him to get off of me but then when he woke up and he barred his teeth at me. So i scurried away from him into a corner.

Brian: i accidently bared my teeth at amanda and i felt so bad. So i went over to amanda and i wrapped my arms around her but not before i saw amanda flinch away from me. That burned a whole in my heart that i had scared her. So i told her that i would never hurt her and that i was sorry for scaring her.

Amanda: I loved the way his arms were around me and i loved the way he held me in his arms. But i felt all nasty and swaety so i said hey whats your name because i still didnt know his name and he said soon to be alpha brian. So many things went threw my head when he said alpha but i just swallowed the pain. And i asked him were the shower was and he said that it was down the hall and i said that if he could get me some close so five minutes later brian comes back with some close but before i could walk out the room brian said that i had 30 minutes because there pack had a tradition were everyone participated in a talent show and i had to go. My heart accelerated at that moment because i was so scared , so i asked him if i could do it another time and he said no that it was manditory i was so jittery i mean i dont think that i could sing because bullys would always make fun of my singing and they would make fun of my songs. But i dont know because i havent sang in so long so ill just practice in the shower but quit enough that no one would hear me.ould be out in a minute.

Brian: i knocked on the bathroom door to see if amanda was done getting ready. But when i turned back around after seeing that they were about to start the talent show i saw that amanda had the most buetiful skirt and shirt that hugged her body so tight and i noticed how her legs looked like they stretched longer than a high way she was so butiful that i just had to hug her even though we both problebly didnt find our mates a least we had this time to be in love until fate calls upon us.

Amanda: i had to snapp my fingers to tell brian that my face was up here not were my boobs were at. But then i asked brian if i could go last in the talent show because i was really nervouse. Brian had said yes that i could go last but i had to go.

Brian: we had made our way down the stairs and we were watching how all these people were really good singers there was 1 singer until amanda had to sing so i sat back and relaxed and heard my sisster sing who was the last singer before amanda.

Amanda: It was now my time to sing. When i got up on stage i had to close my eyes because i thought i would die of nervousness but when i heard brian say go amanda!!!!!! I thought that i had now had all the confidence that i needed to sing so i sang with all my heart and when i say i sang with all my heart that meant i sang while balling out tears. But when i was finished everyone clapped and whisled but that didnt make me feel any better because i sang about how people bullying me made me so upset and how i had to go through people calling me names and for people having made my self esteme go down for many years i cried so hard that i ran off the stage and into the room that i was last in.