chapter 5 in the darkened woods

I heard a creak in the woods, I was so scared. "Come out" I yelled."stop playing you guys, It's not funny haven't you bullied me enougph, you know what just leave me alone I don't need ya'll !!!! " you guys really come out!!!" Then all I could hear was running about three pairs of feet. I didn't think it was the guys because they didn't answer me. So I ran as fast as I could through out the woods. About five minutes of being in the middle of the woods I hear laughphter and I feel someone skim past me while I ran through the woods. Then all of a sudden I feel two hands on my arms and that someone pushed me into a tree. They pushed me with so much force that when my head hit the the tree with a big impact I slid strait down the tree , I had excrushiating pain in my head and I felt likebmy head was wet and sticky so when I touched it and I put my hands to my face I saw blood dripping from my hands and on to the cold hard ground. Then I feel someone's hands take me from my position on the ground and push me into the ground again. And that made my body roll on the ground until I hit a thick tree with my stomach. And I feel someone's hands take me from my hair and pull me to my knee's and smack me three times on the face, and all i felt was a stinging sensation on both my cheeks . And when I look up I see a boy's face and by the dominance you can feel radiating off of him you can tell he was a high ranking werewolf. Two of his friends were talking and they said " alpha ryan what are we going to do with her, she's a tresspasser." Then alpha ryan throws me back down to the ground by my hairband he ask's me " Rough were do you come from?, you smell lke a rough are you even a rough or did you come from another pack? You do know that tresspassing is punishable by death? He says this while I stare into his hard, electrifying green eyes. When I'm about to give him an anwser one of his friends take me by suprize and tie something like a banndanna around my head so that it covers my eyes and when I struggle to get up to run away all I feel is someone's hands push me back onto the ground. Then they take my wrist and my legs and place rope around them ristrickting me from any type of movement. Then I hear alpha ryans voice say "boys take hervback to the pack house for questioning, I don't want to kill her .............. yet . Then all I feel is the wind rushing through my hair as ryan's boys take me back to there pack house for questioning.

( AUTHORS NOTE )

What do you think will happen next. You think amanda will make it through questioning?

Sorry for the long wait! It was long I know it's just that I was so caught up in my wattpad books, has that ever happened to any of you and remembervtell others to read my books and the competions of anyone who comments on my book for this chapter will get a dedication for this chapter and a shoutout fo the next chapter! And oh! before i forget enjoy the book sorry for the wait love you all. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!