Chapter 1- A living hell.

Oh god. I can't do this.
I can't. I can't. I can't.

Why? Why is the world so cruel?

"It's ok." That's what they all say. It will get better. How do they know? They don't. They can't. I'm alone. It's never his fault. Well, guess what? It's not mine either. You think I volunteered to be here? Think I decided to be different? That I just woke up one morning and thought: "Why not?" If you did, you are an idiot. Stop reading here, and have a reality check. You can't change yourself. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried and tried to change myself, but you know what? You can't. I can't. I am who I am. No one should judge me for who I am. Yet, they have...

No one can help me now. Not even people who I thought I could trust. Mum. Dad. No one. I only have myself.

I need to tell someone. I need to write it all down and when I am dead, people will be able to know. It is not easy. I want people to know: I will not have died in vain. I want to change this. I want to change my life, even if it means ending it.

I want to start from the beginning.
So let's go back to the beginning. Try to remember, remember the start of my nightmares. The start of my living hell. The first day at school.