Chapter 8- Kindness and honesty are two different things.

(Authors note: Hey guys! So call me Skye! I hope you are all enjoying the series so far. I was wondering though... Shall I start a new book called The unspoken truth? What should it be about? Comment below ideas for the book and what you like about the story so far! I'm going to publish the next chapter now, so leave me nice comments cookies! Well, enjoy!)

It sucks you know. When everything is doing fine then, it all crashes again. And the worst part is, I dont want to break her heart. I dont want to have to try and pick up the broken peices.But I have to.

"Prim! Prim!" I yelled after her.
"Oh, Rose! Isn't it wonderful!" She span around in a circle like Aurora in Sleeping beauty and "once upon a dream" Lovestruck. Yuck.

"Prim! Listen to me!" She kept spinning on and on and on and on. Subtlety was not an option. "Prim!"
How to say this nicely?
"Heisn'tinlovewithyouhejustaskedyououtforadareandIamreallysorry." Silence.
No singing.
Just silence
But silence is a deadly thing.
"W-w-what?" said Prim.
I repeat what I said.
"Oh..."
"I'm sorry Prim..."
"No. I'm sorry Rose. I'm sorry that nobody likes you, I'm sorry that you don't have a boyfriend. But I can see why."
A silent scream bursts through my throat.

She said it.
She said the unspoken truth.