Chapter 3- Everything comes at a price.

I remember that day. Oh, too clearly.

PE itself was not much better. My head was clogged up with thoughts of that ice cold, blue eyed boy. His snake like eyes infected my mind, and soon my nightmares aswell.

All day, everyday was the same. Except one day, around mid October. Maddy had invited me for lunch. Why not admit it? I was quite looking forward to it. She was a pleasant companion. Well, she was the best I had...

We sat down at a table and soon a figure emerged from the queue and sat down at the table. I caught the figures eyes for a moment. I knew who it was...

"Hey Anguis!" Maddy greets the figure as he sits down. It's the boy. Maddy and him kissed swiftly on the lips. Take a moment to re read that last sentence there. They KISSED! My worst enemy, and my best friend! It was sickening. I felt sick. They made me feel sick.

In a sudden rush I vomited all over Maddy. She screamed in terror and disgust. "Dirty, wilted Rose!" Anguis yells in delight. Soon the chant starts up. Dirty wilted Rose. Dirty wilted Rose. That's what I am. Thats the only person who I'll ever be. For one final time I threw up, not over Maddy, but Anguis. That wiped the smirk of his face.

"How could you?" I muttered in anguish to Maddy. Simultaneous shreaks started up again and I ran to the toilets in shame.

Dirty wilted Rose...