Chapter 6- A true friend?

Same things, day in, day out. Keep your head low, and don't attract attention to yourself. My life. All day. Everyday.

One evening I was walking down the corridor and I bumped into a girl. She seemed new as she was wearing no uniform. "Sorry! I'm new here." she explained. Thought so. "Do you know where B17 is?" Yes. My form. I motioned for her to come with me in. She sat down at the desk. Her name is Prim. Primrose. Just like my name.

Maddy came into form. She stopped. Suddenly. "Look! Look guys! It's a miracle! Rose, ROSE has got a friend. Careful she doesn't vomit over you, newbie." She shoved her way through and sat at Anguis' table.

Maybe she was just jealous.

Prim and I spent the whole day together. At break she bought me a baguette and at lunch I bought her a biscuit. We broke the biscuit in half. "Flower power!" Prim yelled. It seemed so. We were inseperable. If you had saw us on that first day, you would have thought we had known each other for years.

We walked home together too. I went into her house for a cup of tea. But her house... It has breathtaking silk curtains with beautiful Daisy's and patterns in. It was truly like a flower fairy's den. That's what we were together. Flower fairies. From plain, ugly me to a beautiful fairy.

As I left she came to say goodbye.
"See you tommorow Rose! You are my best friend ever."

I don't know why I wasn't ready. I really don't know. I guess:

Trust is like paper, once it has been crumpled it will never be the same again. But was Prim someone, someone I could trust? I needed to try to smooth out the paper.