Chapter 11- The end?

I need to get away.
I need to run away
To somewhere I am unseen.
To somewhere where I am safe.
No pressure.
No worries.
Just silence.
Just peace.
Forever.
And ever.

The beach.

The cliffs used to scare me. Then I realised; they are a part of the beach. Like my mistakes. They are a part of who I am, and I can't take them back. We can't go back to the past. No matter how hard we try.

No matter how hard I wish.

Near the cliff edge, it once again occurs to me how pointless life is. How pointless death is. How pointless anything is. We do everything aiming, striving for a goal. But how will that benefit us in the end? When all is silent and peaceful, what was the point?

There is no point.

We live to die.

I have no reason to live. There is nothing left for me. I'm sorry, but not all stories have a happy ending and this one doesn't. It's not too late for you though. Yes, you. You are beautiful and talented, you have every reason to live. I love you.

Take my death, and remember me. It was too late to save me. I am soon to be no more. But not only remember me, remember this:

Firstly, whoever is reading this. You're alive. Be grateful for that. It is not a gift given to everyone.
Secondly, you're beautiful and perfect in your own way. Never forget that. You deserve to be happy just as anyone. Don't let your insecurity destroy you. Don't let anyone break you down. You're who you are. Don't try to be anyone else just to please others.
Lastly, remember me. Yet don't grieve me. Death will be quick. This is the end of my story. But after all, every end is just a new beginning.