The Brown Haired Boy

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

"YELLING"

"Beast Form"

"Flash Back"

"Hunter"

I DO NOT OWN "Bloodborne" OR "Akame Ga Kill" OR ANYTHING FROM ANY FRANCHISE I PULL INSPERATION FROM!!!

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS!!!

Any art that I use also belongs to their respective owners.

The picture above is what Tatsumi looks like.

This chapter takes place a few months after the last official chapter.

==========================================================

It is the year 1024. It is a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and today, a covered wagon makes its way towards the capital, that is visible on the horizon. The wagon is pulled by a chestnut brown horse. Said horse, has a brown mane, and a small white patch that runs from its forehead, down to its muzzle. 

To the left of the horse is a man who is leading it with a rope. The man is wearing a brown fur coat, that has a white fur lining the neck and hem of the jacket. He wears a winter hat made of the same brown fur, and the inside of which is also lined with the white fur. He wears pants made of grey wool, and thick brown boots that go to mid-calf. We now see the front of the wagon and can see that there is another man who is holding the reins, wearing the same outfit as his traveling companion.

Their clothing suggests that they have come from the north and based on the cargo in the back of the wagon, they are merchants. 

They are traveling down a dirt path that has grass on either side, and a little further beyond the grass, is a thick forest, that travels along the path as far as the eye can see. As the two men travel along the road, they feel a rumbling beneath their feet. The driver made a questioning hum before the ground in front of them erupted in a geyser of dirt and rock. 

From the ground sprouted an earth dragon. One of the many danger beasts that inhabit this world. It towered over the wagon and two men, with the top of said wagon only coming to the middle of its calf. 

Its face is similar in nature to that of a cockroach, with red fleshy antennae that stuck out of its head, small mandibles around its maw, and eyes that were a deep maroon. It has small upper arms that connected to huge forearms. Its elbow tapered out into a point, to protect its exposed upper arms. The forearms gave way to thick and short fingers that had huge black claws on the end.

Its body is covered in segmented pieces of armor, like the exoskeleton of an insect. Its eruption from the ground had upturned the cart, freed the horse, and knocked the two men to their rears. "EARTH..." the first man began, as both men got to their feet. "EARTH DRAGON!!!" the first man finished yelling, as both men began to run away from the monster before them. 

"I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CAME OUT THIS CLOSE TO CIVILIZATION LIKE THIS!!" the second man exclaimed in surprise. "RUN!" the first man yelled, as the dragon began to open its mouth, and gave a deep guttural roar that shook both men to their bones.

"Saving people and getting myself known, seems like I'll be able to do both!" someone said. As both men ran, one of them looked back, and saw a young man run up the danger beast and cut both its antennaeoff.

The boy landed and came to a skidding stop. He was crouching with one hand on the ground and resting his sword, that he held in his right hand, over his shoulder.