Night Raid

I DO NOT OWN "Bloodborne" OR "Akame Ga Kill" OR ANYTHING FROM ANY FRANCHISE I PULL INSPERATION FROM!!!

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS!!!

Any art that I use also belongs to their respective owners.

==========================================================

The moon hung high in the sky, bathing the world in its ethereal light. Tatsumi was sleeping soundly in his bed without a single worry in the world. 

Aria's mother walked down one of the many hallways in the mansion. The hallway was lined with windows that had a wonderful view of the small forest that surrounded the estate. As she was walking, she looked down at a book in her hands.

"Now then, maybe I'll make a diary entry today as well. fufu" She laughed to herself. "I really can't stop this hobby of mine." She was so wrapped up in her thoughts, that she didn't hear someone approach her from behind. 

In an instant, she was cut horizontally through the middle, along with her arms that were cut above the elbow. 

"Huh?" Was all she said as her top half went flying, before all of her fell to the ground, painting the carpet in red. 

The woman responsible was holding a giant pair of scissors. She wore a sleeveless lilac cheongsam. It had a small diamond shaped boob window in the front, and was cut down the left leg, to provide better mobility. 

She wore white thigh high socks, along with white boots. On her arms were sleeves made of the same lilac material as her cheongsam, but were detached from the rest of the dress, leaving her shoulders exposed.

 She had lilac colored hair that covered her back. On her face was a small scar under her left eye, and she wore, black, half rimmed glasses. Along the bottom of the dress, the top of the sleeves, around the boob window, and around the neck were lined with black. Sticking out of the black lines, were black diamond shapes. In between her neck and chest were two black lines that went down at an angle and had small points along them. 

After the woman killed the mother, she flicked her scissors to get the blood off, before holding them in front of her and slightly bowing at the waist towards the mother.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said.

At that moment, Tatsumi awoke with a start. He sensed danger coming from somewhere. "What's this?" He asked himself, before a faint coppery smell reached his nose. 

"BLOOD!?" Tatsumi immediately grabbed his sword and ran out of the room and down the hallway. As he ran, he recalled the words that Gauri had told him. 

"It's a group of assassins that is riling up the whole capital. Just as their name implies, they attack at night. They often target high ranking or wealthy individuals in the capital. So prepare yourself just in case."

'don't tell me..' Tatsumi suddenly stopped running when he saw something outside. What he saw made his stomach drop to his feet, and his heart go into his throat.

"That's...Night Raid!!"

What he saw were five people suspended in the air as if by magic. 

On the far left was a girl who wore an all-pink dress and a pink shall. She had pink hair that was put into two ponytails on either side of her head. In her hands was a big, futuristic looking sniper rifle. She looked to be about the same age as Tatsumi.

 On the pink girl's right was a girl with raven black hair. She wore a schoolgirl uniform along with a black coat. It was entirely black except for the red tie, the pouches she wore on her skirt, and the red armguards on her forearms. On her waist, was a sheath for a blood red katana. She looked to be a little older than Tatsumi. She was the girl from the poster, Akame.