Fourtie Six

Hailee's POV

Y/n made us some really nice lunch. She made a lovely vegatable lasagne and fresh juice. Honest she is such a good cook. We finished eating and cleaned up. "you wanna go for that walk now up to the sign", I ask. "yes please" she smiles. "great, I suggest wearing shorts and a light top, it gets warm up there real quick", I suggest. "I'm just gonna wear a bra and bike shorts and bring a cap", she says. "oh yes honey, ill do the same", I say.

We get into my car. "holy shit this is amazing, it's so nice", she says. "I love it", I say. "I can see why", she says. "here you choose a few songs", I say as I hand her my phone. "sure", she says. She opens my Spotify and types in a few songs. "this is the first time you've driven me", she says. "oh yeah", I say. "let's see what you got Steinfeld", she says. "you say it so well", I say. She plays the first song, middle of the night by Elle Duhé. "a tune this is", she says. I drive out of my house and head for the hills. I put my right hand on her thigh. "you know cause I don't have gears I can hold your leg while driving", I smile. "I can still hold your leg just have to shift gears sometimes", she says defensively.

We get to the Hollywood sign and I Park a little bit further from everyone else in the car park. We both put our caps on, I tie my hair up but y/n keeps hers down. She looks so pretty all the time. I lock the car and we start to make our way up. "oh my god this is a dream come true", she says jumping. I smile at her. "I'm so glad that I get to experience this with you on your first time", I say. "me too", she smiles at me.

We get to the Hollywood sign and y/n just stops and admires it. She opens up her phone and takes a picture. "get in the picture gowan", she says. I move into her picture and pose. "wow you look so cute my love", she says. My love awh my heart just might melt. "here, you get into a picture too", I say as I unlock my phone. She moves and poses. I take the picture. "wow you look amazing", I say. We take a few more pictures and walk around. As we walk back toward the car y/n sees two people near my car. "hailee, is that the paps", she says worried. "nah its not don't worry", I say. As we walk closer y/n realises and turns to me. "hailee shut the fuck up no fucking way", she says. I laugh at her. "no way", she says. "is that", she says. "yup I wanted you to meet them", I say. "Billie and Finneas are you kidding", she says excited.