CHAPTER ONE.

October 13, 2005.

People often say that living while having no memory of the past, having no single clue of who you truly are, can leave you lifeless, an empty shallow human being, and well, that's the case with the seventeen year old Jeon Jeongguk.

Having the case of an amnesia and being taken care of the people whom he didn't know, having to introduce themselves as his new parents, the one who saw and saved him as he laid almost lifeless and blood all over his body inside the car that crashed as it was hit by a truck on the road, you could say that he had a hard time dealing with life.

That was two years ago. Two years of being clueless to his missing past. Two years of wondering if he could find the key to unlock it, see a glimpse of his life before the tragedy that happened.

He was eternally grateful that these two people whom he calls his parents had taken care of him, and treated him as if he was their own child. The couple had been trying for a baby yet it was a failure and thank god, because the fifteen year old Jeongguk came into their lives, blessing them with his presence.

It was a miracle you could say, it was a car crash, a kind that most people won't survive yet Jeongguk was able to live.

And now it's been two years of recovery and the boy is now at the tender age of seventeen, his parents had decided to put him into a school where everyone who hears its name, they flinch at mere mention of it.

Blood University.

"All right, we're um, we're finally here." His mother spoke, raking her eyes everywhere around the place as the car finally halts in front of an old looking gate, with dust and cobwebs surrounding it.

They are currently in the middle of nowhere in the woods right now, where the school was located.

I can't believe this school is in the woods. Jeongguk thought, eyes scanning the whole area.

Birds chirping can be heard, tall trees surrounded the area, almost covering the sky, the old gate was big, with an old sign hanging at the side with the letters written in red paint or... blood?

Welcome to Blood University.

There was also thick w
grey walls that surrounded the whole place, littered with a lot of graffities painted in red and green with the words of;

Death surrounds us

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER

STAY AWAY

HAIL SATAN!

And also carvings and drawings of a skull, devil's horns, a figure stabbing a person, etc.

It gave Jeongguk enough terror seeping in through his bones, fear etching itself in his chest.

It was nine am, the sun was blazing up in the sky and yet the atmosphere of the woods surrounding them and the entrance of the school had still brought chills and shivers down Jeongguk's spine.

There was a gut feeling that he shouldn't have come here, that he shouldn't be here at all.

But all he can do is to nod his head at his parents' words,the words he wanted to say had been stuck in his throat, unable to come out.

Jeongguk's father turned around to face him and gave him a little smile. "You ready?"

No, he wasn't ready at all. He wanted to say the words out loud. In fact, this place has already given him the creeps, what more could he see on the inside? He didn't want to know.

The entrance and the outside (the woods) is already like that kind of place where you could get lost in and some serial killer could be living here, ready to chase and kill you.