A/N

Hi guys,

First off I just want to say a huge Thankyou to all my readers, I love you all dearly, I know this book is very heavy hitting on the dark side and can hit many sensitive topics which is why if any of you ever and I mean this truly need to message me to just vent about your day or need a break from everything and to just talk, or possibly let me help you with anything you are going through, you can always drop me a message, I promise to help in any way I possibly can. I may not know you but I love you from the bottom of my heart. I'm positive you are all wonderful people and are exactly what this world and society needs.

I do want to apologise however for my inconsistent updates, I'm currently going through family issues and A levels at the moment so my stress levels are at a maximum however I have started writing a few chapters which are going to explain a few holes that you may be wondering about. There may be some heartbreak so get ready, I hope you have all fell in love with the characters as much as I have.

I also need to apologise for the quality of writing throughout, I have edited a few of my chapters and I know I said I would do all of them but I have yet to finish, so please please bare with me.

Again Thankyou so much for all of you, please keep commenting and voting, I love reading your comments and please do let me know if anything needs correcting and I'll be sure to go back and change it.

Love Ryoma <3