dinner discussions

Art as always by nkibnj <3
Y/n pov

I had finished my chores for the day and was heading up the stairs of the casita,I rested my hand gently on the rail as I ran up the stairs and it glided over the smooth wood.

I got to the top of the stairs and started walking to me and mirabels room in the nursery until my back was shoved and i stumbled forward.

I furrowed my brows and looked behind me to see Carlos who had a smug smirk across his face,he then looked away being pleased and took a step down the stairs.

I thought for a moment and walked behind him and he turned his head in suspicion "what are you-? AYE!- AHHHCK!-"

In one swift motion I shoved him down the stairs and he went flying,i knew casita would catch him though. But it was funny to see him scared shitless.

As I suspected the stairs turned into a slide and some cushions slid over to the bottom and he slid face first into the cushions.

I smiled proudly and put my hands on my hips looking down at him and he mumbled something into the pillows before sitting up being criss cross and he looked at me with an unamused face.

Then our faces dropped to fear as we heard pepa call out "SI NIÑOS NO SE CALLAN YO VENDRÉ ALLÁ Y LES PATARÉ EL CULO ¿ENTIENDO?!" (IF YOU KIDS DONT SHUT UP I'LL COME UP THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASSES GOT IT?!) We both looked at each other with fear

"Yes ma'am!"

"Yes mami!"

We yelled back in sync

Then I stuck my tongue out at him and his expression grew angry,my eyes widened and my smile dropped.

The stairs turned back into stairs and I ran to my room,Carlos quickly ran up the stairs after me.

I made it to my room just in time to shut the door and hold it shut since me and mirabel werent allowed to have locks,he started to calmly knock so that pepa didn't yell again.

"Y/n open the damn door."

I ignored him and when I caught my breath I looked up from the floor to see mirabel staring at me wide eyed as she has a stuffed animal in hand that she was previously sewing before I interrupted.

"Go away!" I replied while me and mirabel stared at each other

"C'mon hermosa~ open the door~" I could hear the smug smirk in his voice

My face turned red in embarrassment and mirabel looked confused "what is happening?"

I covered my face and stopped holding the door and I laid face down on my bed,I cant believe she heard him say that.

"Wait is mirabel in there?! I didn't know that! Mirabel I was joking i-"

"YOU CALLED HER BEAUTIFUL?!" She smiled in excitement placing both of her hands on her face in disbelief

"Kids! Dinner time!" Julieta called out just in time and I heard carlos dart down the steps.

I looked at mirabel with an angry expression as I pinched my pointer finger and thumb together and glided them over my mouth in a "zip it" intent.

She nodded and I left the room.

Time skip

I had my plate of food and walked over to the table,great.

The only open seat was next to carlos.

He smirked at me and patted the seat next to him,I rolled my eyes and sat next to him as i set my food on the table.