🌼TWELVE🌼

Cole's POV

I don't know what time is it now. I'm still lying on our bed. After Yzabel left ay natulog nalang din ako.

Migraine really sucks!

After some time ay may naramdaman akong umupo sa tabi ng kama.

Lunch na ba?

Pinakiramdaman ko ito. Maybe it's Yzabel.

She really returned to have lunch with me. I didn't know that Yzabel could be this sweet.

I'm so lucky to have her. 

She caress my hair down to my face. I smiled. I didn't move and let her do that.

Ang tahimik naman ata niya ngayon.

After that ay naramdaman ko nalang na hinalikan niya ko sa labi. I kissed her back and deepend the kiss as I grabbed her waist.

Nagulat ako when I heard something fell on the floor.

What is it?

Tinanggal ko yung Eye mask and I was shock when I saw Jie beside me while Yzabel right infront of the door standing.

Food was scattered on the floor.

I immediately stood up when I saw Yzabel walked away while there's a tears on her eyes.

I was about to run after her when Jie grab and stop me from chasing Yzabel.

"Why? Do you guys hiding something?" Jie said and also have tears on her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jie, I didn't think that it was you. I thought it was Yzabel"

I didn't know. I really don't know that it was Jie. I was wearing an eye mask.

"Where are you going? to Yzabel?"

Hindi ko na siya sinagot pa at iniwan na siya doon.

I have to find Yza. I have to explain everything to her.

I am calling her but she didn't answer my call. I don't know what to do anymore.

I can't find her. Nilibot ko na buong skwelahan but she's nowhere to be found.

Pinuntahan ko na lahat ng lugar kung saan kami pumupunta at tumatambay but she's not there.

I went to my Aunt's Cafe and hoping she's in there but just disappointed when I didn't see her.

"Dear, what happened to you? Bakit parang hinabol ka ng sampung aso?"

"Aunt Lyza, did you see Yzabel?" I ask her while gasping for air.

"Can you sit down first? I'll get you some drink."

I sit down on the chair. My phone rings. It's Jie.

"Cole please tell me. What's the meaning of that?"
She's crying on the phone.

"I told you that I was mistaken." I shouted. I am so stress right now.

I can't find Yzabel and now here's Jie.

"I never thought that you'll just hurt me like this... Okay, I'll tell everyone about you and Yzabel."  Is she threatening me?

Hayst!

"Are you crazy!?" Nakataas na din boses ko. People here in the Cafe are already looking at me.

"Yes I am! and You will regret for what you have done to me Cole! I'm gonna kill myself."

"You are really crazy Jie." Pinatay ko na ang tawag. I can't believe she'll be this cruel. She is cornering me.

"Here's your drink dear" Aunt Lyza said while giving me an Ice tea. I can see that she's also worried because of my actions right now.

I don't know what to do. Hindi ko na tinanggap yung drink na bigay ni Aunt Lyza at dumeretso na palabas.

I'm sorry Aunt Lyza but I have no time to tell you what's really happening.

I run fast back to the dorm where I left Jie.

I caught her there holding a cutter and she was about to cut her wrist.

Mabuti nalang mabilis ko siyang napigilan. 

"What do you think you're doing!?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang hingal na hingal galing sa kakatakbo.

"Do you love her Cole?" She ask while crying.

I sit down next to her. I have to tell her that I only see her as a friend. I can't give back the love she is giving me.

Love is not something that you can give to someone if you really don't feel anything towards that person.

For Jie, I don't feel anything. She just really a friend.

"Jie."

"Ano bang meron siya na wala ako? Do you think I'm not good?"

"No Jie, you are nice."

"But why can't you love me?"

"You know that It isn't easy. I don't want you to have hope. I don't want to hurt you but.... Look at us, you love me but I love Yza. Can you see that?"

"If I ask you to stay with me, will you stay?"

I sighed. Ano pa ba ang dapat kong sabihin sa kanya to make her understand that I can't give her the love she wants.

"I can be with you Jie but only as your friend, that's all I can give you. I hope you understand."

She cried hard. I tap her shoulder to make her calm.

I have to, I don't want to hurt her more.

I love Yza. I really do.

--------------------

Short Update! Super busy.

I have a question for you,

Do you also Imagine that it was really Cole and Yza while reading it?

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
~gatasowshie