🌼 THIRTEEN 🌼

Thanks for adding this in your reading list wuv! 💖

----------

Yza's POV

I went to my mom. She was so shocked when she saw me with a puffy eyes.

I cried a lot on my way home. Even the taxi I took asked me if I was okay.

I am not. I am hurt. I felt like I was betrayed by my friend and Cole.

No, it is not just a feeling but they really betrayed me.

Mugtong mugto na mata ko sa kakaiyak and I am also tired.

"Anak, have some drink"

I took it. Maybe mom is wandering why I am being like this. She have no Idea of what's going on.

"You've been crying for an hour now, what's wrong honey?"

I didn't answer her. I can't stop myself from crying.

"Can you tell me what's going on? Is there anything I should know?" My mom asked me but I didn't say a word.
I don't know why I can't tell her about Cole.

"Or did Ian do something bad to you anak?"

She thought it was Ian why I am crying. I'm sorry mom.

Umiling lang ako.

"Mom? If I don't love Ian, will you feel bad?"

"Of course not anak. I'm not forcing you to Ian. Nasanay lang akong nakikita kayong laging magkasama so I thought you're okay with him."

"What If... the one that I'm okay with is not a man?"
I asked mom but I don't know what she is thinking right now. She take a deep breath.

"Will you be angry at me mom?"

I look at here and bowed down my head. I know mom, she won't like this. Dati niya pang sinasabi to na ayaw niya sa ganitong relasyon.

Last night I decided to stay with mom. Hindi ako umuwi sa dorm. I don't want to see Cole right now.

Nakahiga lang ako sa kama ko nang may marinig ako sa baba. I heard mom was talking to someone so I stood up and went to the stairs and see who is she was talking to.
.
.

Cole's POV

The next day I ask Miho ang Klaire if where is Yzabel's mom house.

Sinabi naman nila kung saan . They gave me the address.

Last night was a mess. Hindi ako nakatulog ng maayos sabihin nalang natin na hindi talaga ako natulog. I think about Yzabel all night.

I went to there house. I was standing infront of their gate when I saw Ian came out.

He was the one who opened the gate and let me in.

Nang makapasok ako sa bahay nila ay nadatnan ko doon ang mommy ni Yzabel sa sala. She was staring at me like I'm not welcome here.

"I have to apologize to you first from that day when I borrow Yzabel's book, I am actually her roommate." I told her.

"I'm not surprise, why did you have to lie to me? Did Yza told you that?"

"No ma'am, I did it myself." Huminga muna ako ng malalim.

"I know that you don't like people that look like....."

"Okay okay, you don't have to speak." Sabi nito at kita ko ang pagkadisgusto niya.

"It's good that you know that."

Saglit na katahimikan muna ang dumaan.

"Yzabel and I are very close and I want to ask your permission to be together with her."

Malakas na loob na sabi ko kay Ms. Isidto.

"To be with her? Are you out of your mind!?." I sense that she's already mad.

"I love your daughter ma'am, I love Yzabel so much."

That's true. I really love her.

"What do you want me to say? Ha? You know that I don't like these kind of abnormal sexualities."

"You just came to my house and now asking me to have a relationship with my daughter!?"

"What do you want me to say? That please take care of her and have a good life!? Ganun ba!?"

Nakikinig lang ako sa kanya.

"Hindi mo man lang ba inisip kung ano sasabihin ng ibang tao!?"

"Let me tell you frankly, I don't think this kind of relationship will last long."

"Pero totoo po ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya."

"Okay, if you're serious let's ask Yzabel if she's also serious or not."

"Yzabel, come down here."

.

.

Yza's POV

Mom called me to come down.

I heard all of those from what my mom said and what Cole confessed.

I can't believe na pumunta pa siya dito just to tell mom all of it.

Halos magdugo na labi ko sa sobrang kaba kanina habang nakikinig sa kanila. Ano ba nakain ni Cole at pumunta pa siya dito?

Why did she have to do this!? I haven't told mom about us!

I can't believe this is happening!

Dahan dahan akong bumaba ng hagdan.

"Did you heard all of your friend said?" Mom

I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry mom I didn't tell you."

"We can talk about that later. But I want to know if it's really true."

I don't know what to say. Gulong gulo na isip ko kagabi pa.

But I don't want to disappoint mom so I have to do this.

"No mom, it's nothing." Matigas kong sabi. Pinipigilan kong huwag maiyak. I'm sorry Cole. I'm so sorry.

I see the hurt in Cole's eyes. Kaya pinikit ko nalang mga mata ko.

"I'm sorry."

"Did you hear that? Now, do you think she's serious?." Mom asked her.

Minulat ko mga mata ko at tinignan siya. She's crying now. Pinipigilan ko pa rin ang sarili kong huwag maiyak but I almost on the verge of crying.

Nasasaktan na ko. Nasasaktan ako para sa sarili ko at para na rin sa kanya.

"I understand, but there's only one thing i want to tell you, I never knew that it was Jie. I was blindfolded you knew it."

Of course I know.

"I guess i don't have to explain that to you, you don't care right?." Tinignan ko lang siya at hindi sinagot.

She walks towards me. Still crying and hurting.

"I'll go now Yzabel"

At tuluyan na nga siyang umalis.

Hindi ko na napigilan at tuluyan nang naglandas ang mga luhang pinipigilan ko kanina pa.

Napaupo ako sa hagdan and I cried my heart out. Wala na akong pakialam kung nandyan si mommy. I just want to cry all the heartaches I felt inside.

I don't want her to go but I have no choice.

Do I really have no choice?

---------------------

Dang!!!!!
I don't know what to say.

Few Chapters to go!!!!

🌼🌼🌼
~gatasowshie