🌼TEN🌼

‼️ PG  ‼️

Charot! Wala lang to. Chill. Bawal.

--------------------------

Yza's POV

When we got back at the Cafe ay wala na doon si Cole. Si Ian nalang ang nadatnan namin.

I was calling her but it was out of reach. What's with her? Bakit bigla nalang siya umaalis ng hindi nagpapaalam.

"Yz I can't find her. She's not there"

Tumutulong na din si Jie sa paghahanap because even her doesn't know the reason why Cole left.

I got pissed.

"Let's go back" pagalit kong sabi at iniwan na sila doon.

Tsk. I am mad.

I'm already at the dorm but Cole is nowhere to be found. Gabi na at wala pa siya. I am really mad right now.

I am waiting for her when finally dumating na din siya. She was holding a paper bag. I don't know what's in there and I have no time to know it.

"Cole, where did you go?" I ask her at di ko na talaga maitago yung emotion ko. Pero hindi niya ko sinagot.

"What is wrong with you Cole!?"

And what's wrong with me?

"You think you can do whatever you want and you can go wherever you like!?"

"I've called you a thousand times! Why didn't you pick up?"

"Does your period hasn't come!?"

I am mad. I really can't control my emotion right now.

"Isn't that good? You could be with your boyfriend?" she said.

Tumayo ako.

"How many times do I tell you that Ian is not my boyfriend!"

Yun ba yun? Kung bakit siya umalis!? Ha!

"And what about you and Jie? Ha? You guys walked so close like a twin!"

Akala ba niya di ko napapansin yun?

"Don't act like this Cole. I don't like it"

Lumapit siya sakin.

"I knew, you don't like whatever I am. You don't like me Yzabel."

"Good that you know that. Don't ever beg for any interest cause you won't get it. It's annoying"
I told her. I just can't control my emotions.

Nakita kong napahinga siya ng malalim at umalis.

Dahan dahan akong umupo sa kama while catching my breath.

Nakita ko yung mga paper bags na dala dala niya kanina. Binuksan ko ito at tiningnan ang laman.

It was a jellyfish. The one that I really want to have. Naalala ko yung sinabi ko sa kanya noon nung minsan pumunta kami sa pool section.

"I like water. Actually, I like jellyfish the most. I want to have one but it's difficult to catch."

Naguguluhan na ko. Naguguluhan na din ako sa sarili ko. The only thing that i am thinking right now is to chase Cole.

Nagmamadali akong lumabas para hanapin siya.

It is raining so hard. I can't even see clearly the path I am walking with. Basa na din ako even though I have an umbrella.