Chapter 1 - Running To Royal Woods

Watched the Sonic Movie recently, I enjoyed it, I've been watching a lot of Sonic content.

*****

The screen is pitch black. A voice came out from the darkness.

A/N: Lines in Full Italics will be used for Narration to the readers/viewers.

???: So, I know what you're thinking. How are we going to start this amazing story? Well, let's start from the beginning as any good story should.

The screen then reveals a picturesque mountain paradise with green fields and beautiful blue lakes. It features large waterfall vistas, palm trees, rotating flowers, flora in various colors, and totem poles of unknown origin. Perhaps most distinctively, the soil is checkered brown, and most of the local plant life appears to have unfamiliar geometric appearances to it.

???: This is the island where I'm from. It had everything. Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, public access to loop-de-loops. And I never had to catch a school bus because I could run across the entire island in less than two seconds.

A young-looking blue hedgehog can be seen running across the terrain at massive speeds.

???: Also, there was no school. I know, pretty sweet island, right?

The young hedgehog runs across a ramp and shoots up into the air.

Young Hedgehog: Yeah!

The young hedgehog lands back on the ground and continues zipping through his island.

???: I was born with extraordinary powers and was told to keep them secret. And like any kid, I did the exact opposite.

The young hedgehog runs up some bridges to a small house. He curls into a ball, rolls into the house, jumps up, and playfully bumps an anthropomorphic owl She possesses purple-brown feathers on most of her body, while her face is covered in white feathers, with light brown feathers extending from her nose ridge and over her eyes, forming eyebrows. She also possesses blue eyes and a short and curved black beak.

Additionally, she has two light brown and black-striped feathers coming out from behind her ear-tufts that are reminiscent of a great horned owl, and large mottled brown wings. She also has small dexterous digits on her wrist joints, which are separate from her primary feathers, not unlike the forelimbs of a small, feathered dinosaur.

For attire, the owl wears golden armor with notable details engraved on it that covers the front of her torso and is held in place by a collar around her neck and brown straps on her lower abdomen.

While she is sleeping, causing her to wake up.

???: That's Longclaw. She took care of me.

The young hedgehog lands on the ground, now out of ball form, and he is laughing happily.