Chapter 6 - Mutations! Final Boss!

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

Thanks to JonahShwarts for the help this part!

Dr. Robotnik looked at the suddenly stopped car in rage and confusion.

Dr. Robotnik: What did the emergency brakes suddenly kick in by themselves?! That hunk of metal should currently be driving away in a fiery blaze straight to the scrapyard it belongs to!

Loud Patriarch: (in the crowd) That van is a heap of memories!

Luan: It's a heap of something alright.

Suddenly the door opened and a person covered in the blue fire stepped out.

Dr. Robotnik: What the...?

Sonic: Woah, humans are fireproof?!

Dr. Robotnik: We are not and don't ever try that you'll end up as a criminal in five countries... Not that I would know...

Lincoln's Voice: Ugh... I feel like a bus hit me...

The figure looks at himself and sees he's on fire.

Lincoln's Voice: WHAA!!! I'M ON FIRE, I'M ON FIRE!!!

The figure began rolling around to put the flames off, as soon as he did, it was revealed to be Lincoln, but he looked much more different.

He was now slightly tall, slim yet athletic built, half young human teen and half hedgehog with white fur that covers most of his body save for his arms and front torso which is slightly pale skin, fiery orange eyes, slightly short triangular ears, his normal face but no buck teeth, instead he had his canine teeth sticking out, and two spines protruding from his back behind his shoulders. However, his clothes were torn and burnt in several places.

Sonic: Comic Lord!

Dr.: Robotnik: The blast mutated him, but what of the others-

Suddenly the van was picked up and thrown at Robotnik.

Dr. Robotnik: Evasive maneuvers!

Dr. Robitnik pulled hard on his steering yoke to evade the car.

Lynn's Voice: That hurt dammit!

The last of the Louds revealed themselves and they too were different, but their clothes were the same but with tears and burns.

Lori was now a very tall half young woman and half catwoman with light blue fur, slit ice blue eyes, a small black cat-like nose on her human face, longer blonde hair in a ponytail with a fiery blue streak that covered the edges of her hair, triangular cat ears, claws, fangs, and a tail. Lori's beautiful & curvaceous figure was altered and highly surpassed her mother's figure, having a larger chest times 10, strong hips, and a fairly plump rear end.

Lori: Ugh, great... Now I'm gonna be the target of Luan's but jokes.

Luan: Hey Lori!

Lori: (suddenly ignites in light blue flames) No! (sees her flames) ... Cool.

Luna was now a very tall now a half young human teen and half werewolf-like version of a Hedgehog or in short terms, a "Werehog", with dark purple and white fur & pale purple skin, sharp fangs, dark violet-purple eyes, wilder brown hair in a sharp pixie cut with purple streaks of quills on her head, curved triangular ears, two spines protruding from her back behind her shoulder and a slightly long wild tail. Luna's pear-shaped figure gains a lot of muscle mass but not too much, her chest ballooned up like two oversized beach balls, her hips widened broadly, and has a rear bigger than her human form, she also has big arms with larger hands with white & purple fur coating the wrists & sharp claws.