Chapter 2 - Discovered! The Louds Meet Sonic!

I've forgotten how big of a Sonic fan I was, I kinda left the franchise for a while but now I'm back and I can't stop.

Anyway, here's the next chapter, enjoy!

*****

The next day, Lincoln was riding his bike with his friends, he turned and waved them goodbye as they pedaled away. Lincoln entered the house where his sisters were all sitting at the dining table.

Lincoln: Hey girls, what's going on? Did dad order a pizza?

The oldest Loud held up an envelope while Lincoln put his helmet up, who looked at it in shock and astonishment.

Lincoln: What's that? Is that what I think it is?

Lori: (Nods) Uh-huh. Open it.

Lincoln quickly walks to Lori and takes the envelope, inspecting it.

Lincoln: (Worried) Oh, it's kind of small. Is that bad?

Luna: Just open it, dude! (Smiles with excitement and anticipation)

Lincoln opens the envelope and takes a seat.

Lincoln: It's in Japanese so you girls want me to translate?

With a symphony of nods and "Uh-huh", the albino boy takes a deep breath and reads a letter from the envelope.

Lincoln: "Dear Lincoln Loud, we have reviewed your application to the NewEraComics in Japan, and after a long pending review and background check, we are happy to inform you that you have been selected for an interview at NewEraComics Main Building."

Leni: (Ecstatic) Aah! Oh, my God!

Leni runs into the kitchen as Luna ruffles his hair. The second oldest comes back a pink box and sets it on the counter, and opens it to reveal a cake.

Leni: Ta-da!

Lincoln: (Looks at the cake and reads it) "Tokyo Sucks."

The cake shows a burning Tokyo Tower and blue letters reading "Forget Those Morons, Tokyo SUCKS!"

Leni: Oh!

Lori quickly runs into the kitchen as Leni covers the cake and the oldest comes back with another pink box.

Lori: Wrong one, Leni!

The new cake shows the words "CONGRATULATIONS" in red letters at the top, "I Never Had A Doubt!" in blue letters at the bottom, and a decorative portrait of the same Ace of Spades Logo on Lincoln's shirt.

Lincoln: You never had a doubt, huh?

Lori: Nope! Mm-mmm.

The albino boy laughs off the mistake and takes a piece of cake, then he saw what the cake was.

Lincoln: Quadruple Chocolate Premium Cake? You girls don't even try to hide your chocolate addiction, do you?

The girls laughed nervously as Lincoln called them out on their addiction.

Lincoln: I can't believe this!

Leni: Oh, I know! You did it!

Lincoln notices the smartest Loud's laptop open and one.

Lincoln: Hey, what are those?

Lisa: Apartments for rent I found on Zillow.

The albino boy saw that her laptop has a listing for apartments on the website.

Lisa: Mother said that you'll need a place to stay while in Japan.

Lincoln: I mean, this is all happening so fast.