Chapter 5 - Ronnie Anne & Robotnik; Machine Rampage!

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

Thanks to JonahShwarts for proofreading this part! 

The Loud's van slowly and cautiously entered the town of Great Lakes City, a large metropolis located somewhere near the Great Lakes of the Midwestern United States. A crossroads of cultures and peoples from around the world, and contains infrastructure such as an airport, taxis, buses, and a metro system called the Great Lakes Area Rapid Transit. Lori went to turn but hit the brakes and went into reverse when a Robotnik drone flew over a building.

Lori: These damn things are everywhere! We'll never get to the Casagrande Apartment at this rate! Bobby has probably already seen the new report!

Lincoln: We don't need to even talk to Bobby and Ronnie Anne, the rings landed on the top of Casagrande Apartment.

Lynn: Yeah, but Lori wants to clear her name to Bobby after you showed us that clip of the News report on us.

Lincoln: I think we should have Sonic off this planet before we do anything else, cause if you'll remember there is a mad scientist after him.

Lisa: I concur with Lincoln, we should focus on our mission first before dealing with your relationship.

Lana: Yeah! Sonic's safety should come first.

Sonic then sees something approaching them from behind.

Sonic: Uhh... Everyone...?

Lori: My love life is on the line!

Luna: Yeah, and so is Lincoln's!

Lincoln: You mean the one you girls, mainly, forced me into because Bobby broke up with Lori.

Lisa: In hindsight. Not our brightest move.

Lynn: I think you mean our brightest move! They were so much happier!

Lisa: I never stutter Lynn.

Sonic saw that the thing he was looking at was silently followed behind them as Lori continued on.

Sonic: Guys!

Luna: Dude, his love life was going nowhere. At least with Ronnie Anne, he was happy.

Lana: After she moved, Stella and Linc did basically the same stuff. He looked just as happy as before Ronnie Anne moved away.

Lynn: Yeah, but Stella was just a friend.

Lisa: And Ronnie Anne wasn't "just a friend"?

Luna: They kissed once!

Lisa: They did that cause to get Bobby and Lori back together.

Lynn: What about the dance?

Lana: He didn't even want to go, you, Luna, Luan, and Lucy, made him go.

Lincoln: Oh my god, girls, we broke up a year ago! Just drop it!

Lori: YOU WHAT!?!?

Lori then spotted what Sonic was looking at.

Sonic: We got company...

Inside Robotnik's truck, begins to set up his capture plan, looking through a holographic screen and watching the road from both the air and the thing behind them. Which was a massive, six-wheeled tank-based drone model with a red eye on the front.

 Which was a massive, six-wheeled tank-based drone model with a red eye on the front