2.

Same Day.

"There's nothing special from me that he wants. He's looking for a sexual release." Saniyah spoke, currently setting up her office that she was being forced to work from, instead of her office at her city precinct.

"Come on now, you're a profiler. You know that's not all that he wants, if that's even the case." Vincent said, and she frowned, looking up.

"You think I'm lying? Why would I l-nevermind. You're right, I am. Definitely." She rolled her eyes, following him out of her office.

She'd just finished up her conversation with Dayvon about twenty minutes ago, and within that short frame they'd already set her up in an office at the black site.

They were about to head out to the site where the nuclear fission bomb was allegedly planted. The city of Washington, DC, has a population of over 700,000, so if that bomb went off-it'd be a mass causality.

Not to mention many government officials and the President of the United States lived there, though him and his family had been evacuated as soon as they'd gotten the news of a possible bomb being in the city.

Currently on a private jet, she held on to the arm rest as the plane lifted off the landing pad of the black site.

She could see Vincent a few rows ahead of her, speaking in his phone, gesturing with his hands as he talked.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, her phone rung, and she fished it out of her purse, before reading the '+1 0000000000' number that flashed across her screen.

She sighed to herself, pressing the green icon and placing her phone to her ear.

"Stop playing on my damn phone." She muttered, knowing exactly who it was.

"Why? You don't be missin' me the way I be missing you?" The Reaper asked, and she rolled her eyes.

"No, I do not. Ever. Why did you kill Dante?" She asked, pulling a notepad and pen from her purse.

"He missed a payment baby. Ordered ten bricks of coke and only paid half the total amount. You know I don't play about my money, yeah?" He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes, connecting a USB to her charging port, which wasn't a charger-instead being a dial pad tracker.

As long as he remained on the phone for sixty seconds, she'd be able to trace his location. Something she tried every time he called her, but somehow he'd always hang up right before the time she needed.

"I don't see you at home. Something's blocking your signal, I can't track you. Where are you, Noni?" He questioned her by her middle name, concern ridden in his tone.

"Work. Where are you?" She retorted, and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I don't see you at the precinct either. Would it be better if I found you on my own? I'll kill everybody you with, I promise. Tell me where you are." He told her, his voice calm.

"If you'd like to see me so bad, turn yourself in. I think I'd enjoy seeing you as well." She replied, tapping her fingers on her computer that was in front of her.

"You're funny sometimes." He said, not an ounce of humor in his tone.

"You never are." She retorted, shrugging her shoulders, 29 seconds left on the screen of her computer.

"Did you like the gift I left at the last scene?" He smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"No. You're disgusting. Stop fantasizing about me when you kill people. I will find you, and I will lock you up." She told him, 18 seconds left.