8.

Two Days Later.

A small sigh escaping her lips, Saniyah found herself in yet another hotel room. Only this time, it was because of herself and not because of Kentrell-or Von.

She knew that they both knew where her house was, and she didn't want to face either of them right now because of her anxiety, so she left.

She'd been gone ever since they'd finished a case with Dayvon two days ago-right after her sexual encounter with Von.

It was perfectly normal afterwards, he'd cleaned her off and they talked in the bed together until the plane landed, completed their case, he gave a her a kiss goodbye, and then she flew home alone.

He hadn't done anything wrong, she was just a tad bit embarrassed after having time to herself to think over what she'd done-twice-with both Von and Kentrell.

She thought that she didn't care, but she actually cared a lot. She was terrified of what would happen if anyone ever found out what she did with the two of them.

But nothing scared her more than what'd happen if Kentrell and Von ever found out about each other's sexual situations with her.

She knew that both of them were dangerous men with dangerous ties and she didn't want either of them to hurt the other-nor did she want them to hurt her.

So with all of that on her mind, she left, like she always did whenever she stressed herself out.

Ceasing her thoughts, she furrowed her eyebrows as a knock came to the door of her suite.

"Who is it?" She called out, and they didn't respond, instead knocking again, whistling a demonic tune, making her heart drop.

"Baby open the door." Kentrell mumbled from the other side, and feeling as if she was glued to the bed, she remained in place.

"Saniyahhh." He dragged his sentence, whistling afterwards as he continued to knock.

It went quiet for a few seconds, before Kentrell lifted his right foot, kicking the metal knob as hard as he could, busting the door open.

"Don't scream." He quickly covered her mouth before she could scream, watching as her breathing sped up.

"Kentrell!" She frowned at him, and he returned the frown.

"Don't 'Kentrell' me. What the fuck you ignoring me for? I didn't do shit to you guh'." He tilted his head to the side, standing upright.

"I didn't say you did. You didn't have to do all of that, you know I'm scary. Damn." She frowned at him, and normally he would've laughed, but he wasn't in the mood, currently.

"I don't give a fuck. What's the matter?" He softened his tone, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing. I just wanted a break." She mumbled, standing up from the bed, going to close the door back. She picked up the metal lock from the ground, twisting it back on the screw as she shook her head.

"A break from me? For what? I thought we was good," He frowned at her, grabbing her arm once she was about to walk past him.

"We were-we are. We're fine. I'm sorry, I stressed myself out." She ran her fingers through her hair, and he tilted her head up to look at him.

"Well why you ain't tell me so that we can talk about it? What happened?" He asked, searching her expression for the truth.

"Nothing I was overthinking, like always. I should've called. I'm sorry." She shook her head, and he rose an eyebrow.

"I don't believe you." He told her, staring down at her.

"Why aren't you looking at me Saniyah? What did I tell you about that?" He grabbed her neck, becoming frustrated with her.