5.

Four Days Later.

Saniyah laid in a bed, not her bed, but a bed-looking up at the TV mounted on the wall, playing the cartoon show SpongeBob SquarePants.

She currently was in a penthouse suite at one of the most expensive hotels in Atlanta, a glass of White Chardonnay in her hand.

Her phone rung, and she read over the unknown contact, letting it ring out, the hundredth time she'd done that in the last week.

Obviously, she was avoiding Kentrell. She'd ended up staying the night at the black site in one of the bedrooms, waiting for Dayvon to show up-which he never did.

Kentrell had gotten upset that she didn't come back, and within a few hours, she'd gotten a call from Detective Justin. He had let her know that three bodies were found in front of the precinct, 'R+S' circled in a heart, made out of the blood splatter of the victims-again.

She felt sick to her stomach after hearing the news, knowing that she'd knew exactly who had done it and why. She felt guilty that three innocent lives were took because of the infatuation Kentrell had with her.

She'd left the black site the same hour she'd gotten the news, and put herself in a hotel where Kentrell wouldn't be able to find her.

He'd called her phone every single hour, at least three times per time frame, and she'd blocked countless of numbers.

She hadn't been back to the precinct, Chief East had given her two weeks off to recover from the serial killer who'd taunted her for months-not knowing that she was very comfortable with that same serial killer.

Saniyah felt as if she'd completely washed her hands with Kentrell. Once she returned to work, it was going to be her main priority to lock Kentrell up, no matter what it'd took.

Her phone rung once again, and frustratedly grabbing it, she answered, putting it on speaker phone.

"Baybeh' I'm sorry." His accent was heavy, rasping into the phone.

"You played in my fucking face Kentrell! Do you know how fucking embarrassing it is to know that I allowed you to stay with me, knowing what you've done?! You said you were through Kentrell." She rose her voice above her normal tone, upset.

"I'm sorry. I was mad. I'm sorry." He mumbled, running his hand down his face.

"You sure are. I'm done with you Kentrell. I'm locking you up. Do you fucking hear me? I am so fucking done! I thought you were different! I thought you fucking cared about me Kentrell." She cried, aggressively wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Saniyah you know how I am mama. This shit is in me. It's what I do, and you knew that. You think that you can fucking change me and you can't! This what the fuck I do Saniyah." He gritted, becoming frustrated with her.

"Well stop it! You don't have to be this way DeSean just stop! I want you. Do you not fucking see it? I fucking want you, in case it wasn't clear enough. But I cannot have you if you're like this. I don't want to be with a killer Kentrell." She gestured with her hands, and the line went silent, Kentrell sighing.

"I want you too baby. I want you so bad. You all I want, but I can't change. This is me. You knew it before you seen me baby. You gotta accept the way that I am." He told her, and she groaned in frustration.

"Accept that you're a psychotic serial killer who murders people when he doesn't get his way? Oh yes. Yes, let's just accept that very normal characteristic trait because it's so normal and easy to deal with." She sarcastically responded, and he didn't laugh, not finding her humorous at all.